More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

Creepy Monster Took My Mom

Jeddah Quinn was sitting in the living room of her house watching TV, Jeddah was 67-years-old, she was Caucasian, she was 5'8, shoulder length long blonde hair, blue eyes, she was wearing underwear, bra, Capri shorts, shirt, socks, she was watching a TV show on the flat screen smart TV, while her 18-year-old, 5'8, brunette hair, hazel eyes, wearing underwear, bra, capri shorts, shirt, socks, Caucasian, Teenage Daughter named Jamie Quinn, she was with her 5'9, short light brown hair, light brown eyes, Caucasian, 18-years-old Boyfriend named William Miller.

They were in the family movie room watching a movie, Meanwhile Jeddah was still watching the TV show on the flat screen smart TV, she had her throw blanket over her feet, she looked down and noticed that her feet that were underneath the throw blanket were disappearing, it was slowly moving up on her legs, Jeddah started whimpering, as her legs were slowly disappearing, her hips and hands were disappearing, until she disappeared.

Meanwhile Jamie and her Boyfriend William were sitting in the couch, watching a movie on TV.

"Will, do you think mom is ok up there by herself?", Jamie asked.

"I'm sure she is, when the last time I checked", William answered.

"I'll go check on her", Jamie said.

She got up, and walked up the stairs, she walked through the kitchen, into the living room, She was surprised that her mom was gone.

"WILLIAM, get up here, hurry", Jamie said.

William rushed up the stairs, into the Kitchen, into the living room.

"Jamie, what's wrong, what is it, are you all right?", William asked.

"Mom's Gone, she's gone, her throw blanket is here, but she's gone", Jamie answered.

"Well, let's find her", William said.

They started searching for Jeddah.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)