More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by EthonKain EthonKain

What now?

Creating My Character.

I hastily get to work, sculpting the form into a male shape with not a toned definition but not a fat or overweight look. I noticed that there was a point system in red that decreased when i improved the body and increased when i did not improve the body. Adding eyes and other essential features did not change the point system, though customizing them to be better or worse to personal preference did cost points. With this info i made a 5'8 heavy, upper built human with electric blue eyes and short brown hair that went down to my ears, i did add a 6.7 long dick that was girthy. I hit a arrow that moved to the next part that saw my body constantly rotating slowly in a counter-clock wise manner. Skills, talents, personality traits, and more flooded the screen. For skills i chose out Tactician, Strategist, Manipulative, Diplomacy, i didn't care about anything else and went onto the next. Talents, i simply chose the same things as talents to improve them further and grabbing Gun-Use before going onto the personality.

Personality : Control Freak, Aggressive, Dominate, Insecure, Paranoid.

Bio : Alex Smith had a.. tough childhood, Alex Smith was a worker for a rich woman who led a warband. He moved shit, placed down shit, and pleased who he'd call literal shit. At birth he was branded with a tattoo just below his neck on his back... marking him as forever 'theirs'. Eventually he managed to escape by convincing some merchants.. then pushing the merchants onto the sand and using the merchants car to travel across the wastes. Now traveling across the dusty dunes, Alex Smith wishes nothing more to Forget the warband they used to be in. They wanted to control everything.. he didn't just want 'freedom'.. they wanted absolute freedom to do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted. They wanted to rule with a iron fist. Eventually this state was calmed but his control freakish nature still shines through brightly. He made a living from then on from gambling.. lying.. stealing.. raiding.. and manipulating others, continuing to wander aimlessly.

Now that the character was done with it's terrible bio/backstory, what next??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)