More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kire5613 kire5613

What's Bowser's plan?

Create a clone of Peach

"You said that your people have been experimenting on the Double Cherries, right?" Bowser asked her.

"Of course, my lord," Kammy said proudly. "We've been working on making clones of our troops that don't just mirror the original and poof when hit once but make permanent clones. I believe we are close to achieving that goal."

"Good," Bowser said happily. "Because I want to try it on Peach."

"OH!" Kammy said intrigued. "You want to make a clone of her?"

"Exactly!"

"I believe we can do that once our experiment is complete. We need a month or so."

"Do it as fast as possible. When you do, we will get to the princess one last time."


Months later, Kammy's team of Magikoopas was able to grow a particular variant of the Double Cherries. After testing they could see that it could make more permanent clones that think for themselves. The only issue is they could only clone someone once and can't do it again even with other cherries. This was not an issue for Bowser as he only needed one clone of Peach.

Soon enough, Bowser goes and kidnaps Peach yet again. He knew Mario would come eventually but hopefully not too soon. Bowser was ready to use the special Double Cheery on Peach.

Does it work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)