More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HypnoFlame HypnoFlame

What's next?

Cream the Rabbit

It had been 3 months since Cream had turned eighteen. For the first time in her life she could help her dear friends keep Eggman from taking over the entirety of the world. What she did not account for was what her first heroic adventure would be. It started out as just a harmless infiltration of one of Eggman's research facilities. What she found there was anything, but what she had expected. According to all the details she read it was a device that could actually rewrite the fabric of reality to and change a person body and mind. Cream knew she had to get this to one of her more technically intelligent friends to inspect it further.

Though this was the easiest course of action Cream was worried no one would believe her. She wanted nothing more than to be treated as an equal to her friends, friends that had saved the world several times over easily. When she first took the remote from the facility, it triggered several different security measures. These measures included deleting all records of the remote's existence from Eggman's servers, as well as the self-destruct sequence of facility. With everything that happened after she swiped the remote, Cream thought there had to be some reason it was so well protected, yet at the same time she knew without any trace of evidence of the remote's existence no one would believe it too be real. All she knew about the controller was it's powers were bestowed by an array of several gemstones that she could not identify. The remote featured several different functions that could be used long after the scheme should have Eggman wished, and from what she read from little notes on devices specs back at the facility it was designed to turn Sonic's friends against him.

"Looking at this stupid thing isn't going to change anything" Cream thought to herself as she picked herself up from her own bed. She had decided that if she were to get evidence of this device's function she'd have to use it herself. Though she didn't like lying a bit, Cream believed she had learned enough reading about Rouge's files of her in field's tasks she could pawn what ever tests she would conduct on the Doctor himself. All she needed was a subject to test it on.

Cream is going to use the device on someone, Who is she going to use it on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)