More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andymoo andymoo

Who do you want to follow?

Crashing Waves (Lapis Lazuli and Aqua)

"Thank you for joining me on this beach Lapis." Aqua thanked her Gem companion as the Keyblade master laid on her towel under the sun. The water-manipulator, in comparison, was hiding her petite body in the shade and away from any leering eyes. "You don't need to be so shy, just come out into the sun with me."

"I'm not shy!" Lapis fibbed, blushing at Aqua's more mature build as she turned her head away. "Besides, why are you so casual about this?! You're naked in front of so many other people!"

"It was a bit nerve-wracking for me when I first visited." Aqua recalled. "But I needed somewhere to calm down after the second Keyblade War, but then a mysterious letter brought me here and I've been so serene ever since."

"That was how I came to the beach, right?" Lapis continued asking while slowly uncovering her form. "It just appeared out of nowhere while I was minding my own business and led me here."

"Exactly." Aqua nodded. Just then, she got up from her towel and walked over to the Gem in the shade. "I know what will make you less shy. Would you like to go for a walk with me?"

Lapis on the other hand was too distracted by her new acquaintance's larger chest to give a straight answer. "S-so big." she gasped standing up to stroke Aqua's boobs. "So perky. So firm."

"Uh, I asked you a question." Aqua snapped Lapis out of her trance. "Would you like to walk with me?"

"Oh, sorry!" Lapis giggled nervously. "Okay, I'll go."

Do they meet anyone along the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)