More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by andymoo andymoo

Do they meet anyone along the way?

A couple of hot blondes

During Aqua and Lapis's walk, they took in the gorgeous scenery of Waifu Beach. From the crystal-like shine of the ocean, to the swaying palm trees, the sun gently watching everyone and the beautiful nude women inhabiting it of course. However one sight caught the pairs' eyes in particular as a sexy blonde chick scissored another blonde on the surf.

"Keep grinding you sexy beast." Yang Xiao Long groaned while being topped by Karen Starr, also known as Power Girl. "Getting fucked by a goddess like you is such a dream come true. I never want to leave this beach."

"I never want to leave this place either." Power Girl purred sexily.

"Uh, hello?" Lapis nervously asked, distracting the other pair from their coitus. "Are we interrupting anything?"

"It's nothing cutie, just two babes having a little fun." Power Girl said while scooping up Yang in her arms. "What's your name?"

"M-my boob is-" Lapis misspoke, paying too much attention to the Kryptonian's infamous chest. "I MEAN! My name is Lapis Lazuli. A-a-and this is Aqua."

"I'm Karen, that's Yang." Karen introduced herself and her fuckbuddy. "And eyes up here too. Pretty much everyone I meet does that."

"I wouldn't blame them." Aqua complimented. "Your breasts are so large & firm yet so perky at the same time."

"You're right, I want to play with these forever." Lapis added, sensually stroking the superheroine's nipples. "This beach has given me a love for big boobs, so much that I want my own pair."

"Then why not do it now?" Yang said. "I've heard people talking about how girls like you can shapeshift, so go for it!"

"O-o-okay, if you say so." Lapis stuttered, stepping back and closing her eyes. She slowly lifted herself a few inches above the sand and the gemstone on her back started to glow, causing her chest size to increase. In the end, the blue girl returned to the surface, now bearing a beautiful hourglass figure with boobs on par with Aqua's, a slender waist, mouthwatering hips & butt and strong, shapely legs. She looked utterly heavenly. "So, how do I look?"

"DAAAAAAAAMN GIRL!" Yang cried out. "You're looking cur-vee! Love what you did with the tits especially."

"Is that my cup size?" Aqua inquired as she groped one of Lapis's new boobs. "Yes, part of my new body was inspired by you." Lapis admitted. "But who should I test it on?"

Who does Lapis use her new body on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)