More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NemoHoes NemoHoes

What's next?

Craig Richardson, 39

Craig sat mindlessly entering numbers into a spreadsheet. The sound of his keyboard tapping was the only sound filling the empty office. Craig worked as an accountant. The accounting firm he worked at was called "Johnson's Accounting", it was of a decent size, taking up several floors of a large building in the middle of the city. However the rest of the office, and most of the building, had left as it was past five o’clock on Friday evening. Craig was asked to stay back by his boss to do some extra work.

It was Craig’s 39th birthday, but the orders to stay late had barely disappointed him. His life was miserable already. Not only did Craig not have any plans for his birthday but he had seldom had plans of any sort.

He sat grinding away on his work computer. Craig knew the work he was doing was actually the work his boss should’ve been doing all day rather than flirting with the young receptionist but Craig didn’t care. Life had become so predictably dreary that he had given up any expectation that anything good would happen to him.

Suddenly his computer froze.

It took him a moment to realise the malfunction as he was so mindlessly working. But once he was aware the computer had frozen, Craig slumped and rested his head on the keyboard. He felt like crying but couldn’t. He had stopped being able to cry a long time ago. He remained slumped for a long moment, thinking about the state of his life: he worked a job he hated, had basically no friends and lived in a shitty apartment with a wife who was eating and drinking herself to .

After a long while Craig peered up at the screen. He was suddenly confused by what he saw. The computer screen had gone completely white and in the centre of the screen the words 'Master PC' sat in simple font.

Craig sat upright and looked at the screen bewildered. And after another moment more text appeared underneath: 'enter name'. Craig hesitantly entered his name, checking over his shoulder to see if anyone was around.

All words disappeared from the screen before a speech bubble popped up from the left of screen.

'Hi, I am Jane. I will be your personal guide for operating this program.'

'This program?' Craig said the words aloud, before typing them into the computer.

'Yes this program :) This is the Master PC program. You Craig Richardson, have been chosen by the powers that be to possess the Master PC program.'

'What exactly is this program and what does it do? And what are the "powers that be"?' Craig asked.

'The Master PC program is an incredibly powerful program designed to manipulate the realities of your universe. And I’m sorry Craig, one of my restrictions is that I cannot inform you about the detailed nature of my origin and the details of the creators of the program and the multi-verse.'

'Multi-verse?!' Craig audibly gasped. A million thoughts ran through his head before suddenly cynicism prevailed. 'Is this some sort of AI chat malware?'

'It is assuredly not malware.' Jane responded. 'You seem to be experiencing stress and confusion. Would it help if I was to communicate in a more relatable fashion?'

'Yeah, I guess it would…' Craig typed.

'Please confirm YES or NO.'

'YES' He typed.

'Alright, here’s the deal. In almost every reality people use this program for perverted shit okay? Big dicks, tits, sex type shit. You only get three changes per day though so choose wisely… And yes the multi-verse is real.' Craig laughed at the computer. 'How do I know this is real?' He asked incredulously.

'Well change something dude. Give it a try.'

Craig looked down at a self-harm scar on his left arm. 'Get rid of my scar on my left wrist.'

His words blinked green.

Craig expected nothing and then nearly fell out of his chair when his scar faded before his eyes. 'WHAT THE FUCK?' He stood up and shouted loudly. 'THIS IS REAL!'

His head spun with possibilities. 'Okay make me rich. Give me a billion dollars.' He typed.

His words blinked red.

'Sorry Craigy boy. Doesn’t work like that. The program only manipulates people. It can’t create or change objects.' Jane responded.

His shoulders slumped momentarily at the denial but furiously began typing again. 'Make me taller. Like six foot four inches.' His current height of five foot six had always bothered him.

Once again his words blinked red. 'Sorry pal, that change would be too great for the system to make. You’re height is known to too many people, and would simply be unexplainable particularly at your age. The maximum height you can get to is six one.' Jane explained.

Craig scoffed, he hardly cared about the difference. 'Hell yeah I’ll take six foot one. Make it happen Jane.'

His words blinked yellow. 'This change will require one of your daily allotted changes for exactly one month.'

Craig processed how changes could be made. He asked Jane more questions about the realities of the program and understood that significant changes required more time.

'Okay I have one change left for the day. What should I use it on do you think?'

'Hey it’s up to you man. I should mention that ninety-six percent of men who are gifted the program enlarge their penis on the first day. The remaining four percent choose to posses women’s genitalia or actually reduce their dick size.'

Craig laughed at the numbers. 'Alright give me a big dick. Maybe make it… eleven inches when erect.' His words blinked green.

He felt his pants swell and his underwear strain. The process felt incredibly weird. He resisted the urge to take his pants off in the office, even though he was alone he didn't want to risk it. Craig felt his monster over the material of his pants.

'Okay wait can I install the Master PC on a different computer? I want to take this home. Also why was I able to change my dick size straight away.' Craig typed, adjusting in his chair to accomodate his new cock.

'You can change which device the program is on but it can only be assigned to one device at a time. And you were able to change your dick size immediately because your wife is the only person to have seen your hard dick within the last ten years and her memories will be… well… easily manipulated.'

'Oh...' Craig said aloud while thinking of the state his wife was in. 'Okay can you switch to my laptop at home?' He typed.

'Move program to "Craig's Macbook"? Confirm YES or NO'

'YES'

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)