More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nissen Nissen

Where do you tell Alex to shoot his load?

Cover those hooters of hers

"Cum on her massive hooters, cover them in your jizz!" you say, and get your camera ready to get the cumshot.

Alex pulls out of Jana and jerks his cock a few times before he roars and sprays Jana's impressive hooters with his cum.

You click frantically and get some good shots.

Example Image

Example Image

Jana rubs her boobs seductively, and then grabs Alex's softening cock and licks up the remaining cum, before licking her mouth and says, "That was fun, but I'm gonna get a shower now"

Jana leaves for the bathroom, and Alex looks at you, "That went well, I think you got some great shots. Looks like you're a natural with the camera, you'll do well in the adult industry".

"Yeah, it helps having so good models to work with", you reply.

"Jana is amazing, I can see you liked her too" Alex says, looking at the bulge in your pants.

You blush, but Alex just laughs. "Don't worry, it would be odd if you didn't get turned on by her".

Alex winks at you "Would you like to fuck her? I mean, I could even grab your cam and snap some shots if you like?"

"Hell yeah, just don't pictures of my face, I don't want to be recognized if the pics ends up on the internet" you reply.

Before you can go on Jana gets back from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her amazing body, and she looks at you with a naughty look, eyeing the bulge in your pants.

"Ohhhh, somebody's excited" she says with naughty tone.

She grabs the towel and starts opening it seductively while looking at you. "What do you say tiger, wanna fuck?" she says.

Fuck her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)