More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nissen Nissen

Fuck her?

Hell yes!

Jana drops her towel to the ground, and her naked body makes you horny as never before.

You rip off your clothes, and Jana orders you to lay on the bed. You do so, and she quickly gets on top of you in a 69 position. Alex points the camera. Click.

Please log in to view the image

After sucking your cock for a bit, Jana decides to wrap her massive tits around your cock for another great shot. Click.

Please log in to view the image

Jana gets on top of you and mounts you and and face Alex as your cock sinks inside her wetness as she starts riding you in reverse cowgirl with an expression of pure bliss on her face. Alex gets another shot, click.

Please log in to view the image

Please log in to view the image

She turns around and ride you in cowgirl position so Alex can get shot of her big round ass as she bounce on your cock. Click.

Please log in to view the image

It is time for you to take a more active role, and you roll Jana onto a sideways laying position. You slam your cock inside her and start fucking her hard. Alex gets in position, and click.

Please log in to view the image

After fucking her for a while you can feel that you are getting close. "Ohhh fuck Jana, I'm getting close" you say.

Jana looks at you with a glazed horny glimpse in her eyes. "You can cum wherever you please, tiger, give it to me"

She is begging for it, where will you cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)