More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KingLd KingLd

who do you meet?

Cousin

You heard a knock on your wooden mahogany door. A sound struck the lonely silence that had been in the house for the sadder half of the year.

You opened it to find the shorts of the jean-covered ass of your cousin, Emily Flora. A petite red-haired girl who often wore a small yellow sweater that was five years too small. Emily by the looks of things was bouncing up and down, leaning forward to wave a cheerful goodbye to her distant mother in a car.

you looked around her, finding pinkish-yellow pull-along luggage that she had brought for the long-term stay in your house. If you could recall, she had chosen the university you worked at to pursue her education. Perhaps hoping to be with the familiar face that was you.

"hey~" she said as she turned towards you looking into your eyes with her own glowing emeralds. "How are you doing?" She brought her freckled face up to yours.

You could smell a mint from her mouth. see the roses on her lips. the complexion of delight on her skin. you almost reached out

"hello?"

Emily's words brought you from your stupor

"ah. Good, Emily... and I see you're doing well"

"not as good as you with this," she said looking past you into the house "so... are you gonna let me in?"

"right. come in" you said beckoning her to the guest room "so this here is yours". It was a well-furnished room though it was a bit drab. You wondered if the cheerful-looking Emily could meld with the black and grey colors of the room.

"Thanks, cuz I love it!" she cheered

or not

To your surprise, you found Emily wrapping her thin arms around your chest before kissing you on the cheek. she went into her room to unpack pulling her pink lemonade luggage along with her.

"I will be making lunch, are you hungry?"

"yes please!" Emily said with a smile.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)