More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BreaktheBar BreaktheBar

What's next?

Couples Conversations

As always inevitably happened after the Coupling at the beginning of every season, as soon as Miya Jamal disappeared back behind the scenes it was time for the new couples to spread out and start getting to know each other. By the end of the day they would be sharing beds with these people, and all of the Passengers knew the rules of the game - make connections, or risk getting dumped from the yacht.

Over by the firepit, Emma led Percy to sit and then took a spot herself a couple of feet away, leaning back into the cushions and crossing her arms over her chest. It was a stance that many of the viewers at home recognized - she wasn’t defensive, but she was definitely guarded. The brunette looked Percy up and down for a moment as she clearly tried her best to re-assess her first impression of him.

Emma, darling,” Percy said, pushing on the conversation that had quietly started through all the couples when Miya made the twist announcements. “Let’s cut to the chase here, shall we? You and I, we’re of a certain… pedigree, one might say. I think two beautiful people such as us, with class and poise and a certain level of bearing, we fit well together. Don’t you think?”

“I think that there’s a lot of different kinds of class,” Emma said. “But I assume you’re talking about my father?” It had taken a bit of time in her first season for it to come out on the yacht, but the fact that Emma came from money and her father was one of the most famous cricket players alive had exploded on the internet almost immediately with the public.

“Well of course I am, darling,” Percy said. “Just think of it. You and I, two paragons of British society. We’ll go the distance, and once we’ve won all that money we can buy a beautiful place out in the country.”

Emma raised an eyebrow. “Moving in together already, are we?”

Percy grinned. “I plan for the future. Unlike certain other people you’ve met on this show, I’m put together and know where I’m going.”

In the confessional booth, Emma is staring down the lens of the camera with a graven look on her face. She is clearly unimpressed.

Back on deck, Peter has sat on the edge of the hot tub while Mary is in the tub as she looks up at him with hungry, piercing eyes. She licks her lower lip just slightly as a smirk spreads across her face. “So, Peter,” she said. “Love or Money?”

“Hah!” Peter barked a laugh. “Love, definitely. But the money is attractive, too. Almost as attractive as you.” He winked.

Mary flushed just a little and her smile widened. “I’m glad to hear that.” She stood up, water cascading down her tight, bikini-clad body as she stepped across the hot tub and playfully used two fingers to spread his legs a bit so she could step between them and get close. “You know, I always found I could tell a lot about the spark between a boy and me after a quick pash. What would you say to that?”

Peter smirked charmingly at her. “If that’s your best way,” he said.

Mary leaned in and kissed Peter, one hand raising up to feel his muscled shoulder and the other sliding down from his pec to his dark abs. The camera angle was perfect to catch the fact that she was feeding the muscled black hunk a bit of tongue. Across the deck, several of the couples spotted what was going on and started to cheer.

In the confessional booth later, Mary fanned herself with her hand. “OK, maybe I rushed things just a wee touch. But that boy can kiss!”

The camera cut to Peter in the confessional as well. “Hahahaha! This is going to be easier than I thought.” He smiled lasciviously and adjusted his package in his tight trunks.

Back on deck, the kiss ended between them. “Well?” Peter asked cockily.

“Uh-huh,” Mary grinned, sliding down to sit in the water again as she blushed at the cheers from the others.

Across the deck sitting on a couple of lounge chairs, Michael was looking over at Mary and Peter and clapping half-heartedly. Jay-Anne, on the chair next to him, scowled a little. “What?” she asked.

“Nothing,” he said. “I’m just surprised Mary-”

“Hey, no,” Jay-Anne demanded his attention, putting a hand on his arm. She held up a finger to Michael. “Do you have a thing for her?”

“No,” Michael shook his head.

“Then stop staring,” Jay-Anne said. “Michael, four of us stepped forward for you and I don’t appreciate being the backup pick. I’m not going to be anyone’s second choice.”

Jay-Anne, you’re not my second choice,” Michael assured her. “I picked Emma because she obviously didn’t want to be in a couple with Roland.”

“Do you have a thing for Emma?” Jay-Anne demanded.

“No,” Michael sighed. “We’re just friends, OK?”

Michael, I’m going to choose to believe you,” Jay-Anne said. “But last time I was on this show, I got betrayed pretty badly. Loyalty, especially here on this yacht, is the most important thing. That means no wandering eyes, and no pulling other girls for private one–on–one chats. I expect you to be respectful even in the challenges, got it?”

Michael opened his mouth, and the camera slowed down into a slo-mo as his eyes glanced down slightly. The angle showed that he was clearly glancing at Jay-Anne’s little red bikini, or more likely her warmly tanned breasts barely hidden by that bikini. “Yeah, got it,” he agreed.

“Good,” Jay-Anne smiled, her cold demands suddenly turning warm.

On the upper deck sitting on a couple of chairs at a table, Roland turned to Lacie with a smarmy grin. “You know, back when you first got off your season, I slid into your DMs to welcome you to the Love Cruise family. You never messaged me back.”

“You did?” Lacie asked, looking a little surprised and guilty. “Oh, I’m so sorry. I was getting a lot of messages at that point, you know how it is. Maybe it got missed.”

“That’s alright,” Roland grinned. Then Mary kissed Peter down in the hot tub and while he joined the others in the cheering, Lacie grimaced a little as she watched her friend make fast moves. Once the kiss, and the cheering, ended Roland turned back to Lacie. “You could always make it up to me with a little pash of our own.”

Lacie smiled, but the viewers at home could tell she was not feeling it. “I’m planning on taking it slow this season,” she told Roland. “But I am sorry about the message thing. I tried to get back to all the former Passengers who reached out.”

“Well, I can work with slow,” Roland grinned, though it didn’t reach his eyes. “You’re a very beautiful woman and definitely worth waiting for.”

“Thanks,” Lacie said, then stood up. “Sorry, but I think I need to check in with Mary.”

“Yeah, no problem,” Roland said. Then, in the confessional booth, he sighed as he sat back. “I’m going to get that little bird, mark my words.”

Breakthebar erotica is powered by Patreon, where early chapters are released ahead for all of my series. Love Cruise is a Commissioned Work. PM if interested in helping fund the series, or if you are looking to commission a story of your own!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)