More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultrasound7 Ultrasound7

Who are you going to be?

Count Courier Clerk, The Stormwind Adviser

You are Count Courier Clerk, head of the Clerk family and ruler of all of Clerk Country, and Royal advisor to Queen Aldra herself. Unlike all the other noble families in the continent, yours has been supportive and loyal to the Queen's Blade and the Queens since the beguining. While many families prefer display of and to fight with swords, clubs, and spears, your family has prefers to make pacts of alliances and deals and fight with words, pen and paper. In fact you come from a long family line of scholars, diplomats, and accountants and they have gine through great lengths to preserve thier knowledge and wisdom to future generations. Castle Clerk is home to the biggest library and record storehouse in all the land, containing all kinds of knowledge including history, magic, martial arts, alchemy, culture, treaties, financial records, letters, contracts, and the like.

Another long standing family tradition is being the personal royal adviser to the Queen herself whoever they may be. As a result of thier longstanding position as well as thier treasure trove of information from past and even present, the Clerk family has maintained to be the most wealthy and influential nobles family in all for the land. Unfortunately not every Queen has had the patience or foresight to heed the world of thier advisor and the land has suffered for it.

Your father tried and failed to help the previous Queen, but she would have none of it and continue to what she pleased. That is until Aldra came and bested her in the Queens Blade tournament 8 years ago upon which your father retired and passed all the power, duties and responsibilities as the new Count Clerk and new Advisor to the new Queen.

Even though you are primarily a politician, you are not adverse to fighting to defend your life and honour or even others. As became custom to your family when it was granted noble status by the first Queen, your ancestor Penelope Clerk, was granted the Worldwind sword, a rapier that was crafted by the great Wind Mage Erin who sealed the wind spirit Ariel into the sword, granting whoever wielded it access to its mighty wind magic, if Ariel believes them to be worthy. You received the sword and Ariel deemed you worthy and have worked with you ever since and has trained yourself to fight In noble fencing and to be one with the wind making fast and precise enough to defeat even the famous Thunderclap General with but a few precise hits.

Your are in your the royal study in the palace of Gainos reading, though your mind is too clouded by lingering thoughts to truly take in the script.

What are you thinking about? Are you perhaps reminiscing your rise to power as Count and Royal adviser, or perhaps your more concerned with more present event, such as the upcoming Queens Blade, and your other duties?

When would you like to start? Past or Present?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)