More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by google2020 google2020

What's next?

Cottoney

Female

Age 22

Name Jody Bishop

Bio- A former part time worker who worked at a candy factory known as Choco Blasts Choc Shop which produces the world most mouth watering candy ever. She found herself being a test subject for a special type of candy known as Cottony Blast a flavor for a bubble gum.

The gum managed to turn her whole body into candy. She was taken to the boss in cuffs like some kind of monster and found that this was supposed to happen as it was actually aninvention made by the boss who was a former villain getting back in the business known as Count Candula. Who serve as a part of his candy army.

However for her boss was defeated by some heroes who promoted heathy lifestyle and lock him away.

She managed to escape during the battle and managed to find herself living in the sewers. She thought of herself as nothing but an abomination, but later made friends with a Slimey gummy girl named Gummy, who was another experiment made by the count. She and her became friends and later found themselves being super villain being seen as mutations by the public.

Jody changed her name to Cottony to better suit the role she had took up now and stole what remained of the counts research and used them to let others know that the two of them, were anything but sweet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)