More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Cosplaying At Comic-Con

Emma has gone to Comic-Con every year for the past four years. But this year, she's even more excited about attending the convention than when she went to her first ever Comic-Con. There's a new cosplay contest where the female cosplayer wearing the sluttiest outfit will receive over half a million dollars.

The contest has created a bit of controversy. But the young woman still decided to register herself to partake in the event. She thinks she has a very high chance of winning. She's cosplaying as Wonder Woman dressed in a skimpy cheerleader outfit that perfectly shows off her well-endowed body.

"Before we go inside, let me take a picture of you," Emma's girlfriend, Alison, says. She's dressed as Supergirl. However, her outfit isn't slutty or revealing. It's just a plain Supergirl costume. After striking a pose, Emma smiles at the camera.

"Are you nervous about the competition, Emma?" Alison asks while putting her phone away.

"No, not at all. I'm actually super excited. I don't know what to expect or how many cosplayers have entered. But I'm sure I'll have fun. Now, I'm going to ask you this again. Are you sure you're okay with me walking around like this? I can cover myself up until the contest starts."

"It's fine. I know you'll draw a lot of attention to yourself. But I'm not worried about the guys staring at you. I'm more worried about the girls."

Emma wraps her arms around Alison's neck and pulls her in for a quick kiss. "You don't have to worry about me dumping you for another girl. I promise."

After the two lesbians briefly kiss again, they head inside the convention. As Alison predicted, all the men, and even some girls, are seemingly undressing Emma with their eyes as they walk past. But she's not jealous or worried. With the promise her girlfriend of almost two years made earlier and holding her hand, she's not scared that Emma will leave her.

The young couple is amazed by the many marvelous things they see while they wander around. Emma notices a few female cosplayers dressed in skimpy outfits. She assumes they're in the contest like her. While their costumes are sexy and slutty, Emma believes hers is better. However, when she spots a specific female cosplayer, her jaw drops.

She doesn't mean to stare at the curvy woman standing not too far from her. But she can't move her eyes away. The cosplayer notices the young girl looking at her and smiles.

"See something you like?"

Emma doesn't say anything and gently drags Alison past the cosplayer. Once they reach a quiet area where they can talk, she turns to her girlfriend and goes to apologize. But Alison is the first one to speak. "Who was that woman cosplaying as? I didn't recognize her."

"That was Princess Jasmine from Aladdin. Wait? Have you never seen that movie?"

"No, I haven't. I've heard of the movie but never seen it. But I saw the way you were staring at that woman. Don't try and lie by saying you were only looking at her outfit. I'm guessing this Princess Jasmine character is someone you're attracted to."

"Okay, yes. Princess Jasmine was my first childhood crush. In fact, she helped me discover that I was into girls," Emma says as she blushes.

"Well, if you get a chance to speak with her during the contest, ask her if she could make me that same outfit," Alison teases.

Emma becomes aroused as she pictures Alison wearing the slutty outfit. She knows her girlfriend was kidding. But if she happens to meet and talk with the cosplayer later today, Emma will definitely ask if she could make the outfit again or tell her where she got it.

Alison breaks Emma out of her fantasies by saying, "The outfit that cosplayer was wearing is the best I've seen today. How is the winner of the contest going to be determined? I don't think you ever told me."

"I honestly don't know. I couldn't find anything regarding that information. I'm guessing either the judges or fans voting will determine the winner." Emma is hoping the latter will be the case. One of the main reasons she decided to cosplay as Wonder Woman is cause she's a popular character. The idea behind wearing a skimpy cheerleader outfit was to make her stand out in case many other women besides her decided to cosplay as the famous superheroine.

Before the two young women can resume wandering around the convention, they hear an announcement telling all the contestants of the upcoming contest to go to a specific location. Quickly rushing to where they need to go, Emma kisses Alison before leaving her to join the other cosplayers who have entered the competition backstage. Upon entering a room containing a massive TV screen hanging on a wall, Emma discovered she was right. She isn't the only one who decided to dress as Wonder Woman.

While the contestants wait for the contest to start, they talk among themselves. The women compliment each other's outfits and even take a few pictures. Eventually, Emma spots the cosplayer from earlier. However, she doesn't get a chance to approach her as she hears a loud voice in the crowd.

"Can I all have your attention, please," a young man asks. Everyone in the room stops talking to listen to what he has to say. "Thank you. Hello, ladies. My name is Josh. I'm the one in charge of this contest. Before it begins, there's a short video I want you all to watch. If everyone could please look at the screen."

When the video begins to play, almost immediately, every woman in the room falls into a trance. None of them tried to resist. But even if they did try, their efforts would have ended in vain as their weak female minds wouldn't be capable of fighting the powerful hypnotic effects of the pretty colors on the screen.

Once the video is over, the cosplayers' minds are all corrupted to the point of no return. The new mindset they've developed of what their role and purpose of being a woman is to be sexy and slutty at all times. But the most meaningful rule of womanhood is to always be obedient and submissive to their Master.

"Now, the contest can finally begin," Josh says. All the woman in the room turn their attention toward him and stare at their Master lustfully. He explains to them how the event is going to go. Going by their last names, one contestant at a time will join Josh on stage, and he'll ask her questions that she has to answer honestly. Once everyone has gone, he'll announce the winner. However, Josh already knows who the winner will be as he looks at all the women in the room.

After Josh leaves the room with a young woman named Rachel Addams following him, the TV screen displays the stage. They see Josh, holding a clipboard and microphone, and Rachel walk out on stage and hear the massive crowd applaud loudly at the cosplayer's skimpy Jill Valentine outfit.

Everyone in the crowd has watched the same video the female contestants have seen. Seeing how many people he has under his control causes Josh to smile. "Hello, everyone," he says after the crowd has finished cheering. "Thank you all for coming to the first-ever Slutty Cosplay Contest. The slut I have standing next to me is Rachel. Tell me, Rachel. Are you a virgin?"

Rachel is not bothered that she was called a slut in front of hundreds of people. For the past few years, she's been hiding her sluttiness from the world. But being on stage and seeing many young women in the crowd staring lustfully at her, she finally feels comfortable enough to reveal her true self to others. When Josh hands her the microphone, she confidently says, "Sadly, yes. But I long for the day when I finally lose my virginity."

Josh quickly writes down her answer on his clipboard before asking, "If a young woman came up to you and asked for help on how she can become a better slut, what's one piece of advice you would give her?"

Rachel takes a moment to think about her answer before saying, "Always wear clothes that show off lots of skin when out in public. That's probably the main reason why I'm still a virgin. I haven't worn something so revealing until today. But I love it. I feel so free."

"That's honestly good advice," Josh says as he quickly writes on his clipboard again. "What's your biggest sexual fantasy?"

The cosplayer doesn't need a moment to think about her answer as she immediately responds, "I desperately want a man to fuck me right in front of my dad and show him how much of a slut his little girl is."

"Okay. And last question. Do you agree that women should be allowed to work in the police ?"

"No, I don't. In my opinion, I believe the only jobs a woman should have are ones in which they can show off how sexy and slutty she is. So, a stripper or pornstar would be the best job for women. Although, if the police uniform women wore looked like mine, maybe I would accept women being in the police ."

"Thank you, Rachel. You can go backstage now. And tell Olivia Anderson to come out on stage," Josh says. Rachel hands Josh back the microphone and blows the crowd a kiss before disappearing from their view. Less than a minute later, Olivia walks out on stage.

Like Rachel, Josh asks Olivia a few questions before requesting the next contestant to appear. Every cosplayer gets the opportunity to reveal how slutty they are from the answers they give. Finally, almost an hour later, only two more contestants are left for Josh to interview.

Maya Vala, the cosplayer wearing the slutty Princess Jasmine outfit, walks out on stage and waves to the crowd as they cheer at her. She's ready to reveal to the world her true slutty nature. Maya already knows what Josh will ask her first, as he's asked the same question to every contestant. Is she a virgin? After being handed the microphone, she says, "I lost my virginity to my ex-boyfriend around a year ago. But I haven't had sex with anyone else besides him."

Josh's smile disappears for a sec as he writes on his clipboard. "If I impregnated you and you gave birth to a girl, would you be okay with me turning our daughter into my sex when she becomes old enough?"

Maya stares lustfully at Josh as she answers, "Yes. But only if I get to join in on the fun. Also, I wouldn't mind having a child with a handsome stud like you."

The smile on Josh's face returns. Being called a stud by a sexy and attractive woman fills him with much happiness, seeing as he's not the manliest-looking male around. "Does your mom have a very voluptuous body like you? Have you ever thought about having sex with her?"

"My mom is a very sexy woman. Her breasts aren't as big as mine. But I am jealous that I didn't get her ass. As for your second question, yes, I have thought about having sex with her a few times."

"I'm happy to hear that. Now, last question. If you were the leader of a country, how would you help your country's female population become sluttier?"

Maya laughs for a full minute before she calms herself down enough to speak. "I'm sorry. That was so funny. A woman ruling a whole country? Yeah, like that would ever happen. Everyone knows that the only role for a woman is to be submissive and dominated by the male population. I'm still waiting for a man to teach me my place. Hopefully, that day will happen soon."

Josh manages to control himself and not give in to his desire to start fucking Maya in front of everyone as she presses her tits against him. He gently pushes her off and tells her she can go backstage, which she does.

Finally, after waiting so long, it's Emma's turn to be interviewed by Josh. Since her last name is Zenn, she knew she would go last. She takes a deep breath before walking out on stage. When Emma hears the crowd cheering, her nervousness vanishes. She can't find Ailson anywhere. But she knows her girlfriend is in the mass of people looking at her.

"Hello, Emma. Tell me. Are you a virgin?"

After Josh hands her the microphone, she replies, "Well... It depends. I haven't had sex with a man. But I have had sex with my girlfriend. So, would you say I'm still a virgin or not?"

"I would say you're still a virgin. Are you a lesbian or bisexual?"

"I thought I was a lesbian. But looking at you, I think I might be bisexual." Emma doesn't know where this sudden desire to have sex with Josh came from. She barely knows anything about the young man. However, her lust for him is much greater than any of the past sexual urges she has had for Alison. "Perhaps I could convince my girlfriend to have a threesome with you. She's not as well-endowed as me. But she's still pretty hot."

Unbeknownst to Emma, she answered Josh's next question he was going to ask her. But he still has two more questions he wants to ask the young woman. "As a woman that has only been sexually attracted to women until today, which of your fellow contestants makes you drip with desire the most?"

Without any hesitation, Emma replies, "That last contestant, Maya. Oh my god! She's so sexy. From the moment I saw her earlier today, I've wanted to bury my face between her massive tits." Emma, at the moment, doesn't care what Alison might say to her when they meet again later or think about the possibility that she might have ruined their relationship.

"Last question. What do you think of people who say that women should be treated as equal to men instead of being treated like they're merely sex toys?"

Emma takes a while to think of an answer. The whole topic of whether women are sex toys or not is an issue currently being discussed. But Emma doesn't understand why this issue is so controversial. There shouldn't be any debate. There is, and always will be, one solution to this topic.

"I believe people who think women are equal to men are idiots. This insane belief that women aren't sex toys is ridiculous. I mean, come on. What other purpose is there for me to have massive titties other than to wrap them around a man's cock. Women shouldn't hide their bodies. They should be seen and admired. If I ever become a parent, my top priority in being my child's mother, boy or girl, is to ensure they know what it truly means to be a woman. Women are sex toys! End of discussion!"

Everyone in the crowd gets on their feet and gives Emma a standing ovation. Even Josh applauds Emma for her perfect answer.

With the interviewing portion of the contest now done, it's time to declare a winner. All the contestants stand next to each other side by side on stage. They all nervously stare at Josh as he scans every one of them. Well, everyone except for Emma and Maya. The two stare lustfully at each other, admiring the other's body. "If you want, we can have some fun after the contest ends," Maya whispers as she squeezes her breasts.

Emma nearly reaches her arms out toward Maya's titties. But she stops when she hears Josh's footsteps as he approaches her. He reaches his hand out toward her, and she grabs it.

After guiding Emma to the center of the stage, Josh looks at the crowd and says, "Ladies and gentlemen! The winner of the Slutty Cosplay Contest is-" He stops speaking for a few moments as he forces Emma to bend over. She doesn't resist and allows Josh to rip her panties off. She feels something big enter her virgin pussy. The last thing Emma hears before she finally experiences for the first time the pleasure only a man can give a slutty sex toy like her is Josh saying, "Me!"


A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I created all the images in PixAI. If you want to see bonus images I made but didn't use for the chapter, then head to Bogglepomp's discord. I posted them on the images channel. Hopefully, you like them. Also, I want to thank Forcy for being a beta reader of this chapter and providing an idea suggestion.

https://discord.gg/vZamyFxEAs

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)