More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jerryattrick1 jerryattrick1

What happens next?

Cosmic Girl shows off her new power

You look back up and close your eyes, waiting to feel Ilana’s luscious lips engulf your dick. You can almost feel her super blowjob skills begin to take hold.

But then you only feel a light kiss on the tip of your dick. You open your eyes and look down at her. She gets up from her knees, and you hear the leather creases of her boots adjust as she stands before you. She longingly stares you deeply in the eye.

With a graceful motion of her hands, she points down and magically makes your pants and belt float up and dress themselves on you again. You feel the your pants zipper slowly enclose your boner.

“Consider that an appetizer. We’ll work our way up to things far beyond that,” Cosmic Girl whispers in your ear.

You gulp. She can see you’re still quivering a bit from the tantalizing magical teasing she gave you.

You can’t wait anymore. You decide to seize the moment. You reach your hand around her tight leather pants and bring her in for a kiss.

Your close your eyes and lock in on her stunningly beautiful face and lips and go in for the kill. Your lips pucker into hers. Her plush lips send a rush of endorphins coursing through your body. Her body immediately relaxes into your arms.

She tastes just like you remembered.. perfect in every way. Like a fine amaretto. Your lips and tongues dance around each other like a call and response. Back and forth. Your heads tilt into each angle of the other’s. You can feel her body relax even more as she begins to moan in delight. You pull her in even closer to you by the soft of her back.

As you do, she reaches her leather gloved hands to your cheek. The kiss continues. The cold leather acknowledges the lustful sensation you’ve given her, and guides you in closer. You’re still rock hard erect, as your boner brushes up against her thighs.

Your lips undulate back and forth, like a loving tug of war. Finally after what feels like a few minutes, she pulls her neck back to take stock of the situation.

She keeps her eyes closed for a few seconds, relishing the lingering pleasure of your kisses. Her gorgeous black eyes slowly re-open and peer right at you with a beautiful smile of approval.

“I forgot what a good kisser you are, mmmm….,” Ilana says to you.

“Touché. I forgot how irresistible you are..” you reply.

“And how weak I get when you seduce me with your powers like that,” you confess.

You get a firm grip of her tight leather clad ass and squeeze. Ilana smiles again back at you. She holds up her gloved hand and twiddles her glowing fingers in the air in front of you.

“There’s more where that came from,” she says softly.

You immediately feel her zapping and magical stroking of your now clothed but erect dick. It’s another subtle reminder from her of who’s really in control. What a turn on.

Suddenly in her eyes you see a thought pop in her head.

“Oh.. before I forget.. speaking of powers..” you can see she’s really excited to tell you something.

She continues,”A few weeks ago I was defending London from Manifesto..”

“..anyways.. I think I absorbed one of his powers as I defeated him,” Cosmic girl tells you excitedly.

You respond surprised,”Wait what?!?”

“Ilana, but you’re already like the most powerful super-heroine on the planet?” you joke.

You lay it on thicker, “Certainly the most beautiful.”

Cosmic Girl blushes for a second and then replies,”No I’m serious.. my energy aura must have absorbed some of Manifesto’s power.”

She reaches out both of her metallic gloved arms and begins twirling her hands to dramatize the point she’s trying to make.

“It’s taken me a few days of practice to start to master it, and I never know how long these power absorptions will last,” she continues.

You pause for a second in thought.

“Ok.. so.. do tell. What is this new power of yours?” you ask her.

“How about I just show you instead?” Ilana says excited.

She thinks for a second, looks over at a table, and then says,“See that water pitcher over there?”

Cosmic Girl backs away, turns and points her silver gloved finger towards an empty watcher pitcher on a nearby table.

“Yeah?” you acknowledge.

“Now.. I want you to imagine that pitcher as something else entirely.. a completely different object,” she tells you.

“How about, think of something for us to celebrate getting back together tonight,” she asks you.

You can’t quite think of anything. She can see the hesitancy on your face from her request.

“C’mon just play along..,” she tells you.

You remind yourself how powerful she is, and that she could vaporize you if she wanted at any moment.

You think about her instructions again for a second. Suddenly a clear image pops in your head.

“Ok I’ve got it,” you reply.

You see her squint back at you in concentration. You know that look. She’s reading your mind. She’s got it.

“Ok well I’d thought you’d be a little more creative.. but sure.. here goes..” she says to you.

She turns back and points again at the water pitcher across the patio.

“Your wish is my command,” she says with a smile.

Her silver leather gloved finger begins immediately glowing with energy.

You look over at the water pitcher as it also begins glowing with energy. It’s as if it’s now made from pure light. Not a second later, it shape-shifts into a new form altogether.

The glowing energy subsides from the object and her hand. Ilana lowers her hand to observe the product of her magical feat.

Right before your very eyes, the water pitcher is gone and has been replaced by what appears to be a champagne bottle. It’s even a bottle of Dom Perignon, just like you imagined. You wink your eyes a few times in amazement. It looks as real as it gets, just like the ones you serve at work, and even seemingly chilled.

You can’t believe it. She just conjured the bottle from your thoughts into reality…completely out of thin air. That’s an otherworldly impressive feat.

“Ha ho.. Holy shit Ilana.. you just.. just..”you’re speechless as you point toward the champagne.

She interrupts your stuttering,”That one was easy… I even chilled it for us.” She continues,”isn’t this new power cool?”

She continues, “I’ve conjured hundreds of things now, it’s almost becoming second nature to me.”

She sees your still in shock. She walks back over to you and calms you down by planting another soft kiss on your lips.

You still can’t believe it.

“But that’s like a real bottle of Dom P. that…that..you.. you just zapped from nothing,” you exclaim in amazement.

“Sure is.. care to try some?” Cosmic Girl asks you confidently.

She turns back towards the bottle and waves her hand towards it. Using her power of telekinesis the bottle leaps off the table and begins floating toward you.

Halfway to you, she gestures a finger at the bottle, making it magically uncork in midair.

She slows it down as you realize she wants you to grab it, so you do but spill some bubbly over your hand.

She smiles, still relishing in this newfound power she has to conjure objects at will.

You take a quick swig from the champagne bottle. It’s perfectly delicious, exactly what you’d expect.

Ilana feels the need to educate you.

“What Manifesto called conjuring, is actually known as trans-mutation,” Ilana explains as you sip. “Effectively, the ability to manipulate matter at a molecular or even atomic level.”

“That’s incredible,” you reply.

“It is incredible.. and quite fun to play around with,” Cosmic Girl tells you as she leans into your arms.

With your free hand, you wrap it back around her side and grip her ass. Her tight black leather pants are such a turn-on. You look down again at her perfect breasts peaking out of her costume.

“And because we’re surrounded by air molecules, what so easily comes, can just as easily go,” Cosmic Girl says as she snaps her fingers at the bottle.

As she does, the champagne bottle glows for a split second before vanishing from your hand into thin air.

You’re back to stunned. Her magical powers never cease to amaze you, but this new power takes things to a whole new level.

“Wait so you can just make anything you want to appear or disappear at your whim?” you ask Cosmic Girl as you clutch her by your side.

"Pretty much..” she confirms to you.

“.. but a bottle of champagne is just child's play,” Cosmic Girl says softly.

She leans into whisper in your ear, "We can get much more extravagant Jack."

"With all these powers of yours, it just seems like everything is at your fingertips,” you explain. “You’re living everyone’s fantasy.. a life of instant gratification.”

"We.. can be living that life Jack," Ilana corrects you.

She continues, "I’ve had some time to reflect when you left.”

“Saving the world and having all these powers mean nothing to this Cosmic Girl, without you Jack by my side,” she confesses to you.

Ilana leans into you as if she's going in to kiss you, but instead she looks you deeply in the eyes.

“Let me take you away from this silly job Jack, you don't need any of this," Ilana says to you "You know I can give you anything you want, anytime you want it."

To make her point again, she raises her eyebrows and twiddles her metallic gloved fingers and you instantly feel her zap your cock right back to erect.

Ilana looks up at you with her beautiful longing dark eyes. She leans in and gives you another heart-stopping kiss to seal the deal. This time the intensity of the kiss is kicked up a notch. Your hands squeeze her ass clutching her firmly, as she kicks up one of her boots in approval.

The kiss seems endless, but in reality, it's only a few seconds. It's given you time to think about her proposal.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)