More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by glasses46 glasses46

Which character do you choose?

Cornelia Swanson

She shuffled the set of papers into a nice neat pile on her desk and set it to the side, but not before seeing the next name on the list, Mr. James Clove. Cornelia pressed the intercom button on her desk and spoke into the receiver, ?Jane, please get Mr. Clove and send him in?. There was a pause and then with a slight sniffle ?Okay Ms. Swanson, I?ll go get him.?

Cornelia lay back in her seat with a smile of slight satisfaction; it had been a good day so far. She didn?t like to think of herself as a bad person, most of these people should have been sent packing years ago, but she did feel a sort of guilty pleasure when she saw the looks on some of her employees right after being informed that they were being let go.

The men mostly, not so much the women. ?The women have to struggle enough in this world to make it anywhere in the world of business, just like I had to, and it?s still doubtful that most of them will ever become more than an secretary ?eye-candy?? she thought bitterly. She still shuddered about all those old corporate windbags she?d screwed just to make a living over the years, but from now on this company was going to be different in her mind.

She was going to make this a women?s world, one step at a time, and the next step was James Clove.

She knew James very well, she?d worked him over many times, always making sure to do it in front of the whole office, and the way he looked in those moments was just... priceless. She reached down between her legs and blushing, noticed she?d gotten a little excited thinking about all this. She quickly grabbed a handkerchief from her front pocket and dabbed around down there, thinking about what was about to happen, and savouring it.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and it opened without warning. Cornelia darted her hand up and threw the handkerchief on the ground beside her, before pulling her skirt down. Luckily it was all concealed behind her desk but nonetheless she was a bit flustered and stared accusingly at Jane, who had entered with James in tow, looking a bit gaunt.

?That will be all Jane, and next time please knock? she said venomously. Jane nodded quickly and practically ran from the room in her haste to leave, shutting the door on her way out.

Turning her attention back to James, who had now sat down in front of her and was looking at the ground blankly, Cornelia stared directly at him, steepled her fingers and with a slight pause to savour the moment said:

?Mr. Clove you?ve been let go?

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)