More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Cop Speeding Ticket

“Sir, do you know how fast you were going?”

The man in the vehicle, a Caucasian middle aged man, shook his head and said he thought he had been driving no more than five above the speed limit.

“You were going ten higher than the speed limit. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that speeding is dangerous for both you and others, but I’m going to say it anyways. Listen, son, pay more attention next time. I’m afraid I’m going to have to write you a ticket to help you remember.”

She asked for his id. He rummaged around in his pocket and pulled out a cylindrical device and pointed it at her. She reached for her gun but he clicked it and it flashbanged her. Her adrenaline spiked and she entered into fight or flight, pulling out her pistol.

But then he told her to calm down, so she did.

“I’m calm,” she said in a monotone to indicate her calmness.

He said that she should go back to her car and turn off the dash cam and then come back.

“I will go back to my car and turn off the dash cam and then come back.”

She didn’t need to record their conversation. It was private. She should turn the camera off. She walked over to her policecar and shut it down, and after that was done she returned to the man and his vehicle.

He noted that she shouldn’t be wearing pants because she was an exhibitionist that liked showing off her naked cunt and ass to people she pulled over, and that she should always turn off the camera before doing so since she didn’t want to get caught.

“I’m an exhibitionist that loves to show off her cunt and ass to people I pull over and I don’t want to be caught so I’ll shut off my camera before doing anything naughty.”

She had shut off the camera already, so she did the next natural thing and removed her pants. She shimmied them off one leg at a time and after that she removed her panties as well. Soon enough she was naked from the waist down.

The man complimented her.

“I do have a nice ass,” she confirmed.

He said that she should get fucked in the ass every time she tries to ticket someone for speeding.

“I deserve to get fucked in the ass whenever I try to ticket someone for speeding.”

She needed to get her ass fucked. She moved closer to the open car window and pressed her ass over the lip and into the man’s face. He needed to fuck her ass. She deserved it since she had tried to ticket someone for speeding.

He told her to use the door like a normal human being and not a brainwashed zombie.

“I should use the door like a normal human being and not a brainwashed zombie.”

She removed her ass and pulled the unlocked door open. He had unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out in the meantime. She quickly placed her ass on it and started bouncing it, fucking her ass with the living dildo. It didn’t take too long to make the man cum, and with that she had officially been fucked, so she lifted her cum-dripping ass off his dick and removed herself from the vehicle.

He told her to give him her phone number so he could call her for some off-duty bootycalls. That her favorite pastime was getting her ass fucked.

“I will give you my number for some off-duty bootycalls. I love to get my ass fucked all the time.”

She gave him her number and waited. He said that she should get back to her job and thanked her for her service. She waited for a while. Eventually she got back in her car and resumed her duties. She kept an even sharper eye out for speeders, since she needed her ass-fucking fix.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)