More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

What's the lesson?

Control

"Say the words, 'compliance is desired'."

"Fuck y-!"

His hand sweeps up across his chest and his stance speaks of one about to come across her face with a backhanded slap. His expression is dead serious and his eyes never leaves hers. Susan pauses and begins hyperventilating, breathing so quickly she can't retain any oxygen. He allows her a moment to calm down before pressing her again.

"Say the words, 'compliance is desired.'"

"C-compliance is desired."

"Good girl. That, beyond all else, is the most important thing you will learn here. Therefore it is handled with the most severe conditioning."

"Conditioning?"

"Oh yes. I knocked out two of Rebecca Tanner's teeth before the doctor made me switch to an open hand. Such a pity he fixed those teeth for her, I like the beaten look. You'd look incredible with-"

"That's enough Elijah."

It was Dr Dandy's voice, the same metallic clang joined it, he must be up in some observation room watching all of this unfold. Surely he isn't serious about physically beating her!

"Dr- Dr Dandy... please I'll open up. I'll talk. I'll tell you anything!"

The soft click of the intercom fills the room and his words hang heavily on the air.

"I know you will. Elijah, move forward with lesson 2."

What's Lesson 2?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)