More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FrankShankly FrankShankly

What do you want to go to now?

Contributors Guide (READ THIS BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING)

I think the themes and fetishes of this work are pretty clear to anyone who has read it, and many are laid out in the introduction. Just to be clear though, let me lay out some more rules or guidelines.

This is fundamentally a work about various "monstrous" races absolutely destroying elves (and potentially other "fairer" races) sexually.

It is also prominently about sissification, feminization, men being turned into women, or whatever you want to call it.

Please do not write stories that do not adhere at least somewhat to the above. If you submit them I will not approve them.

Within those boundaries, a lot is open. I'd prefer if you do not contradict any established lore or in universe rules. Please at least be familiar with the other material written here. I'm fine with a lot of fetishes, just try not to get any of us in trouble.

So far I have only written second person perspective, referring to the audience as the elf being subject to sexual domination.

You do not need to maintain this convention. Feel free to use whatever perspectives you want. Write first person as an orc, write third person as an elf, whatever you want. Just don't break the previously discussed themes.

You may also notice that, within a specific story, I don't really offer "choices". This is mostly intentional. The goal is to make the sexual domination inevitable, inexorable and inescapable, both to the character and potentially the reader. I might add more choices later, but I will not deviate from this goal.

I would ask you to generally try to do the same. You can offer lots of choices, but please do not give any of the sexually dominated "fairer" races a way out of it. No "good ends" so to speak, even though that is a matter of perspective. If you are writing from the perspective of a dominating "monstrous" race, then go ham, I guess almost all bets are off. Just don't let those dastardly elves off easy, you hear me!

I'll add more when I think of them, and let me know if you have any questions. I'll be opening this up to moderated submissions any moment now.

(Also, I added a bunch of tags to the introduction post because I realized the story was missing them. Let me know if there's anything I omitted that I should really include.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)