More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CallMeThr33 CallMeThr33

What scenario starts this adventure?

Contract with a demon

John peered at his phone, which was propped up a shelf so he could work while watching the instructional video on Witchtube. The video in question was "Summon a demon for sex for beginners". The woman in the video was an older woman with soft cheeks and friendly smile. She was dressed in black and standing in a studio set up as she explained the process of the ritual.

"Now after you've taken your special paint you spent last week brewing to make your pentacle and sigils, you're going to place a candle at each point and use a simple flame charm to light them. If you can't summon the fires of Hell directly, store bought is fine."

John did as instructed and placed the candles and with a widening of his eyes the candles lit one by one. He looked back to the video and saw the woman opening a book.

"Now turn your grimmoires to page 394, where you find the incatation for this ritual. Stand at one point of your pentacle and begin to focus your energy as you start the chant."

John came to the point and opened his text. Inside was a series of latin phrase with many references to something throbbing. He closed his eyes and focused and start to chant.

"Quis detrahet me in daemonium iacet suspensa. Levanda mea intentio bona facere."

He continued to chant, again and again. He focused himself into the room. He felt the energy pooling within him. It flowed out and into his pentacle. Suddenly a wrip was heard, but he did not stop his chant. Something crackled, the wind in the room picked up, extinguishing the candles.

"Quis detrahet me in daemonium iacet suspensa. Levanda mea intentio bona facere!" John continued, and the center of the pentacle ripped open like a tear in the fabric of the universe. Suddenly, the energy converged all at once as John was sent flying off his feet and crashed into the wall behind him. The gathered himself but he couldn't see, a thick cloud of smoke now permiated the room.

He coughed and tried to clear the smoke, but he froze. The smoke was clearing and within in now stood a figure. A figure with large horns on it's head.

What kind of demon has our little witch summoned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)