More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcorbett691 tcorbett691

Introduction 2

Continue

One day, she found out her parents were going to be gone for the weekend, so she put her plan into motion. She set up an account at a hook up site she found. She didn't put her real name on there, of course, but she had to put a picture. So, she took a picture in just her underwear. It showed off her pretty face, her long, dark brown hair, and her big breasts. She put on her profile that she was looking to hook up with an older guy that Friday. Then, she could learn what she and Ethan were doing wrong and might be able to correct it.

That Friday, she rushed home from school and got on her laptop. Her parents had already left so she had the house to herself. When she checked her account on that site, she was amazed at how many messages she got! Apparently, there were a lot of guys who wanted to fuck an 18-year-old. As she scrolled through them, she saw one that was titled "Hey Amber". Her heart skipped a beat. She had NOT put her real name on there. She had put her name as Roxy, which was just the first thing that popped into her mind that day. Her hands began to shake as she opened the message.

"Hey Amber. Imagine my surprise to see you on a hookup site looking to have sex with strangers! I wonder what your parents would think? Especially you inviting strange men to fuck you in their house! If you don't want me to tell them, then come to my house at 4. And keep on your school uniform."

The picture was of Stan, one of her neighbors. He was a black man in his 30's. "Oh god, how could I be this stupid!" She was trapped. Her parents didn't even know she wasn't a virgin anymore. Stan could easily make her sound like a whore and she had given him the proof to do so. Looking at a clock, she saw it was almost four...

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)