More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr_Unknown Mr_Unknown

Finish Reading.

Continue

Already giving it a brief look over, I can immediately tell someone was very horny when making this. Jailbait? Boner power? Denial? Buildup? God the names are one thing, but the abilities they offer are on another level. Don’t even get me started on the combos offer.

With each new power I read my hopes of returning home seems to diminish further and further. Sure some of these powers are pretty neat like In Control for example. But I’d have to figure a way to fuck Cinder Fall of all people! What’s the point of these powers if it’ll be difficult to earn!? I sure as hell won’t be able to seduce any of these women!

“T-This is impossible! I’ve got no experience with women, how am I supposed to do this!?” I shout, glaring at the screen.

[Don’t fret! Knowing how entirely hopeless your skills with the ladies are.]

‘Gee thanks...’

[You’ll select four powers from the list! Choose carefully now, you’ll only be able to pick four powers. Lastly, be sure to read over the combo powers!]

Wait… I get to choose the powers? Oh thank heavens! And here I was having a small panic attack on how I’d even go about getting one of these powers! At least now, I can focus on whatever will help me out the most. I should probably read over the combos again, before deciding on the powers.

“Like mother like daughter… stick your dick in crazy… animal magnetism…” Even the combo names are horny.

Yet, if I want a slither of hope surviving in the world. I’d have to solve one major issue. The villains. As long as they’re around, problems are gonna pop up, like the fall of Beacon for example. Putting a stop to them would play a major favor in my cards in staying alive...

Which girls do you pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)