More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TantalEyes TantalEyes

Are you going to investigate?

Continue to maths

You pass by the strange noises in T.5. and walk into T.7. Unsurprisingly Priya and Sonya are already there - ever the diligent students. They are chatting in the way most girls who haven't seen each other in a long time do. That is, flat out, simultaneously finding out about and telling the other everything that has happened since they last saw each other.

Sonya was the Year representative every year of high school. Normally the student council was a flat out popularity contest, but not with Sonya running. Sonya actually did stuff and gave a shit and everyone in the year decided that if she really wanted to be head girl, then she could have it. (All the better for the rest of the popular people who could just sit around doing nothing and get the kudos for being on the council). She is a pretty thing unless she is on her current crusade that you're not backing. Of Asian descent her body was filled with circles. A round face, round breasts round ass all in a kind of symmetry that just works. She is dressed in a modern business suit (of course); you wonder which company she is running.

Priya is also a very curvy young woman. She is a dark skinned, Indian girl whose dark hair falls in loose, ringlet curls. She has had a womanly body as long as you have known her rather than the girly or even boyish figures of most of the other girls. This physical maturity you always found attractive. She was quite bright and studied hard, as a result didn't have a huge social life and wasn't Miss Popular. You can't count the hours you spent staring at her curvy ass perched on one of those terrible stools in Physics.

Sitting down in T.7 brings back all the memories of these maths classes. You were in the famous 'G', 'O', 'G', 'G', 'O' class. A reference to an inane commercial at the time; that Mr Cardle liked for the first week but grew tired of pretty quickly, much to everyone elses amusement.

Several of the other ex-students walk in, mostly guys in your classes. They are joking together about something. You are about to find out what when in walks the Maths teacher who started in your last year of high school. The Pervert Club had a rule about "No Perving on teaches, except that new Maths one", which members and non-members both abided by. Half the guys didn't even bother trying to hide the fact they were checking her out every time she passed them.

"Some of you might remember me, you can call me Jennifer now though as you aren't students any longer." (She is a beautiful young woman, now in her early twenties. She didn't seem that much older than you when she first arrived. Which is probably why everyone thought she was so hot. Straight, long, blond hair always dressed in a short skirt and a tight blouse, half the time with a lacy bra visible through it. Great legs too). "Mr Cardle unfortunately could not make it..." (top guy Cardle, pity he couldn't teach, tried hard though) "... So I'm here to 'supervise', well at least throw a bit of order into the chaos of the day. Before we go too much further I need a volunteer to help me bring the TV and video in.

Who volunteers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)