More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FlavorRager FlavorRager

What's next?

Continue introduction

Futanari's aren't very well known. Although the entire world is aware they exist, not enough of them live around the world for them to be well known. About 2% of the entire world's futanari population live somewhere that isn't the island. 98% live on Futanari Island. Most futanari choose to stay on Futanari Island, as we aren't accepted around the world, but once you read age 18, you're allowed a choice. My mother chose to move to America, where she met my Dad and had me and my brother. Oh yeah, also forgot to mention, there are males on our island. Although rare, the general population of the world carries futanari genes, which means they will be able to have female futanari children. The makes who don't carry the gene, who mate with futanari, will produce normal males, who will carry the futanari gene. Scientists really have no idea on how the futanari population game to exist evolutionarily, but we do.

My Dad abandoned our family when my brother was born. I'm the oldest. So now it's just me, my mom, and my brother Josh. Life isn't too bad, but I guess now it's time to move on.

It was tough growing up as a Futanari, my mother had to explain how penises worked to both my brother and me around the same age, so he knew I had both parts, but it wasn't really weird to him. It isn't that hard being a Futanari, but I didn't have exactly a normal childhood. I had to work hard to hide my penis from my friends, as when I get erect, my penis could get as large as 12 inches, and stick out of my panties and pants. My mother was even bigger, around 18 inches. Another aspect nobody will tell you about being a futanari is how often you have to cum. Futanari have a sex drive higher than normal humans, and produce almost 3 times the amount of cum, assuming they only orgasm once. Futanari, can cum an average of 5 times at once, even more if you can get horny enough. But it hasn't been a problem so far.

"Hey Kaitlin, you finished packing, Mom said we're leaving in a half hour?" asked my brother, Josh. "Yeah! Tell mom I just have to cum real quick" I yelled back. "Alright!" said my brother. I knew that the airport was 2 hours away and if I didn't cum now, I would gonna have a tough time on the flight.

Masturbate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)