More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Epileum Epileum

What Next?

Consult the Hand

Your father’s Hand of the King, Tywin Lannister, is an expert on all political matters, and a man you’ve grown to trust and respect. He is sat at his desk in the tower of the hand when you quickly enter his chambers.

“Jaehaerys? To what do I owe the pleasure?” He asks, placing his quill on the desk and looking up.

“My father is dead, Tywin.” You say, barely able to process that fact.

“Rhaegar is dead?” Tywin frowns “Truly?”

“Yes.”

“Come here, Jon” Tywin is one of the few people that also know your mother’s preferred name for you. “Can I get you anything? I’m here for you”

“Thank you, Tywin. I’m fine though. I just need to process it”

“I understand.” Tywin places a hand on your shoulder. “What were Rhaegar’s last words?”

“He gave me some advice. He said to find someone to help me rule. Not just a hand, but a queen.”

“Ah. Do you have anyone in mind for the position of hand? I apologise if it is too soon, but I must ask anyway”

“You, if you’ll take it”

A barely perceptible frown on Tywin’s face softens “Thank you. Now, would you like to wait until after your father’s funeral and your coronation until we find you a queen?”

“Yes. Thank you again, Tywin” You leave

After the funeral

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)