More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Which girl shall we follow today ?

Constance

Constance von Nuvelle, a member of the Ashen Wolves, she is an aristocrat of House Nuvelle of the Adrestian Empire, which collapsed a few years ago in a conflict. While she now lives in Abyss, she hasn't given up her dream of reviving House Nuvelle.

A talented mage and inventor, she aspires to restore House Nuvelle's glory, and regularly experiments and invents new spells to make a name for herself, while she's normally pretty aware of what's happening on her, she has a one-track mind, being obsessed with those two goals in particular and nothing else. Beneath all that, however, she is a total misery-guts when in sunlight, constantly putting herself down, and dismissing her own efforts as futile.

Yet, today, this sorceror girl will be put to the ultimate test, as all of her spells and magic will fail to prevent her from losing her clothes and getting exposed in front of everyone, whatever she likes it or not.

What could possibly happen to such a somber and literal-minded girl that would leave her exposed?, did she expose herself while creating a new spell ?, did her moody behavior get the better of her ?, or did she simply take things too literal at a joke ?

How does she start her embarrassing journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)