More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by XileEdits XileEdits

What storyline will you follow?

Conservative to slut (Hotwife & Cuckold)

NOTE BEFORE READING: Hey all, this is my first ever story! Please keep that in mind when reading, as I'm sure there will be mistakes or things that could be improved. I think my biggest issue is staying on track, so if you notice this, please point it out so I can focus on fixing that!

This story will be a LONG one, and very SLOW BURNING. There will also be much more narration than conversations. If that's not your type of story, this isn't one you should read. That said, there will not be any story paths until later chapters.

The topic focus for this storyline is exhibitionism (public play and loads of teasing) and the beginning stages of hotwife (teasing, letting other guys grope her, but not having sex with them). This is where the story options will come into play, once the story gets to that point. I plan on making paths for full hotwife and also cuckold. As I'm a new writer, I might just write the hotwife version, copy and paste it, and make needed changes for the cuckold version rather than writing the entire situation again, since I do plan on having this be a very long story.

I love stories that include a lot of foreplay and teasing, so I will include sex scenes, but I will not be focusing on them. I'll still make it a good read, just know there won't be any super long sections for sex scenes and some might only be briefly described if I don't think it would add too much to the story.

Also, I don't plan on mentioning much about you, the viewer, description-wise. I don't like reading stories that mention specific details about the viewer, because its harder to imagine yourself in the situation if the details don't match. So, things like your dick size, your body build, hair color, hair style/length, etc. will not be mentioned at all. Your clothes might be, but not anything about your body. I hope this makes my story a more enjoyable read for everyone.

I do plan on providing images of your girlfriend in this story. I really like this model and that's why I chose to make this story with her appearance in mind, but she doesn't make nude content, so I will not be able to provide images for nude scenes. There will be images for the clothes she's wearing, and poses, etc.

You absolutely do not need to, but if you like my writing enough and feel it is worth a small tip, I accept tips on CashApp! My tag is $XileEdits and the name that should pop up is "N M", just for confirmation.

I hope you enjoy my first ever story!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

You, Nick, and your girlfriend of 4 years, Kaitlyn, have been living together in an apartment in Ohio while going to college. You had met her in high school, when you were both 16. Your relationship is going great, almost feeling like you’re already married. Now both at the age of 20, Kaitlyn stands at 5’3”, while you’re 5’9”. She has silky, long hair that she switches between brown and dirty blond, and gorgeous brown eyes. She has a lean, slightly curvy body and her medium sized breasts are quite noticeable on her small frame. Though she wasn’t raised in a conservative family, she has always dressed pretty conservatively due to her innocence. Even with this, her body has always gotten plenty of attention from both guys and girls. Her clothes always conceal her deep cleavage and she doesn’t wear form fitting pants other than tight jeans, but her breasts and ass are still large and enticing enough to turn heads. When her breasts had first gotten to their size, she realized that she would rather get too much attention than none at all, but she was already so devoted to you that she never payed any attention to the eyes that constantly scanned her or the men that would compliment or flirt with her.

Kaitlyn: https://i.pixxx.co/6eL4Z1m.jpg

While taking classes at college, you do side work as a graphic designer and social media manager, while Kaitlyn just focuses on school. Shortly into your second year at college, you receive horrible news that your mother has passed away from a heart attack. Her health had been of slight concern for awhile now, but her was sudden.

After a couple of weeks mourning the loss, you and Kaitlyn discuss the situation. Your mother had been very successful in real estate and had left behind a very large inheritance. She had been divorced since you were young, and you’re an only child, so it was all yours. It was enough money for you and Kaitlyn to live off of, and much more, for the rest of your lives without working. Seeing as though you and Kaitlyn didn’t plan on having any children and therefore would undoubtedly be set financially for the rest of your lives, you both decide to drop out of college and move to California to live a relaxed, care-free lifestyle.

A little over a month later, two weeks into September, everything from your apartment is packed and ready for the big move. Not having enough space in the two cars you and Kaitlyn will be driving to Florida, you decide its best to hire a moving company to take most of your belongings to the new house, while you and Kaitlyn go ahead of them.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

At the new house, everything is going well. Decorations are being set up, kitchen utensils unloaded and organized, and a large, temporary blow-up mattress being prepared. You’re busy unloading more decorations from your car in the driveway when Kaitlyn comes out, clearly in distress.

“Babe, have you seen my box of shirts? I just spilled soda all over this one and I can’t find anything to change into!”

“No, I only have some paintings and lamps left in my car. I thought you packed all of your clothes in the trunk of your car?”, you reply.

“I thought I did, but I already brought all those boxes inside and took everything out of them and my shirts are nowhere to be found! I can’t wear this shirt anymore, its already getting sticky!”, she says with frustration.

Looking down at her shirt a large dark circle is stained into the front of her bright pink top from the jut of her chest and down to her belly. Deciding it is more important to help her find her clothes than decorate more, you set down the paintings and head inside to assist her in her search.

Following her to the master bedroom, you start looking through the piles of clothes spread across the floor, thinking maybe she’s just stressed from the move and made a mistake. After several minutes of searching, you come up with nothing. Kaitlyn must have accidentally had the moving company take the box with all of her shirts in it. Noticing there's still one small unopened box in the corner of the room, you start to cut it open.

“They’re not in there, Nick. It was a really big box of shirts. I don’t know what’s in that one, but its too small to be the one with my shirts.”

Opening the top of the box, you immediately spot something. Reaching in and picking it up, you turn to Kaitlyn and spread out the dark red long sleeve shirt from the box. It takes you a second, but you eventually recognize it. You gave it to Kaitlyn a couple of years ago as a gag gift for her birthday. The shirt has a low cut neckline that, when worn by Kaitlyn, would show off the slightest bit of the top of her cleavage. The shirt was purposefully short, and leaves about an inch or two of Kaitlyn’s midriff exposed when she’s standing normally. You know what it looks like on her because you had somehow convinced her to try it on when she first opened it as a gift. Reinforcing the humor and purpose behind the joke, she was even embarrassed to wear the shirt in front of you, her boyfriend of then two years, and refused to wear anything that skimpy and revealing. You hadn’t expected her to react any other way, but you were still a little disappointed.

Your relationship with Kaitlyn has been perfect and dreamy, having not fought once since the beginning and loving waking up next to each other every morning. However, there was one thing you wish would change. Her innocence. She certainly isn’t vanilla in bed, but outside of the bedroom, nobody can tell there’s an ounce of naughtiness in her. You’ve always wished she would eventually come out of whatever shell of innocence she was hiding in, but after four years of dating it still hasn’t happened. Wanting to show her beauty off to the world, your absolute dream would be for her to be a complete slut in public, not be afraid to let everyone have a look at her hot body, or maybe even be a hotwife. But here you were, with a girlfriend that wouldn’t dare wear any shirt that didn’t ride her neckline or go past her waistband. Kaitlyn knows about your desires, from the couple of times you’ve mentioned it over the years and with how she catches you looking at women dressed provocatively in public with a hint of jealousy that their boyfriend is living his dream.

Taking a moment to consider what route to take with this shirt in your hands, you decide its important enough to you to bring it up again.

“Looks like you don’t have any other options”, you say with a slight smirk and the shirt still presented in your hands.

“Babe, I know you really want me to wear stuff like that, but I just don’t think I can do it. I’m really sorry”, she says.

Accepting defeat, you regretfully tell her its alright, toss the shirt in the garbage can, and walk out of the room to continue setting up the house.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A couple hours later, at 7pm, you’re relaxing at the kitchen island on a stool, when Kaitlyn calls from upstairs.

“Nick, are you ready to go out for dinner?”

“Yea, whenever you’re ready baby. What’d you find to wear instead of your stained shirt?”, you question, expecting her to reply that she’ll just wear a thick jacket, or something of the sort, with a sports bra underneath.

You’re a bit preoccupied on your phone, but you hear her start walking down the stairs toward the kitchen. Not looking up from your phone, you keep waiting on her answer to your question. When you can tell she’s at the bottom of the stairs now, and still hasn’t replied, you briefly look up at her and back at your phone, confused as to why she’s just standing there silently. You do an instant double take. There Kaitlyn is, at the bottom of the stairs looking at you expectantly. Wearing no other than the red shirt you had found in the box earlier.

Examples of what she's wearing: https://i.pixxx.co/OXqnuFW.jpg & https://i.pixxx.co/5Pt2agY.jpg

Your jaw drops and your eyes widen, taking in something you thought you’d never live to see. The absolute beauty of your girlfriend wearing, what she considers, skimpy clothing. Her belly button is slightly exposed, a thin line of her tan skin being visible all around her waistband. There’s a small hint of cleavage where the shirt cuts down in front of the neck, one of the most beautiful sites in the world. The shirt is tight on her, perhaps because her breasts have grown slightly since when you first gave her the gift. Its clear she’s wearing a bra since you can’t see any hint of nipple outlines, but you assume it must be strapless since you can see most of her shoulders. She’s wearing tight blue jeans that have some fashionable rips around the knees. Catching yourself about to start drooling, you snap back to reality and realize you must’ve been staring at her body for close to a minute. Looking up at her eyes, you notice she’s blushing, her head is slightly tilted down, and her eyes are flicking back and fourth from you to the floor.

“You… you look incredible, Kaitlyn. I- I don’t even know what to say. What changed your mind?”, you manage to ask, still shocked.

“I saw the disappointment on your face when I said no. You looked pretty hurt. Even though you’ve told me about your fantasies and desire for me to show myself off more, I never realized how much it would mean to you. After considering it more, I thought back to how many things I’ve requested you improve about yourself or do differently to make me happy and you’ve always done it, without any complaints. I’ve done the same, but you’ve almost never asked me to do anything differently for you other than this. It would be wrong for me to expect you to change for me, but say no when you make a request. So, here we are…”. She’s still blushing, but now has one hand awkwardly up on her chest and the other wrapped around her waist, weakly attempting to cover herself up.

“Thank you baby. It means a lot to me that you’re willing to give it a try. I know how uncomfortable you feel, but I think its something you will come to enjoy if you keep an open mind,” you try to reassure her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)