More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Which path do start on Consensual or

Consensual Path

I was the last one to be given their initiation into the gang, all I had to do was a broad and I was in. Sounded so easy didn’t it, find a broad and screw her and boom I was a member of the Diablos. Hell they even gave me two months to find and do it, And I found the perfect set up a few streets over from here.

She was a tall broad easily five nine if she was an inch with flowing brown hair. That was about all knew at the moment since I started staking out her place I rarely ever saw her leave. When she did go anywhere it was dressed in casual clothing that was a bit baggy on her. She was never gone for more than three hours at the most and once she was home she seemed to never leave again.

Well tonight I was determined that she was going to have a visitor whether she wanted one or not. I waited in my usual place a high bough overlooking the front window across the street from her place. It was what I kindly consider my home away from home, a Maple tree with really broad leaves and thick branches. When the light finally went black in the main floor I counted to ten and no sooner did I reached it than the light in her bedroom window came on.

Slowly dropping to the ground I stealthy made my way across the street to the fenced in property. Looking both ways, counting to ten. The only movement I saw was a golden tabby out for it’s nightly run through the neighbourhood. The fence was only eight foot high so I easily scale it, by jumping my five foot eleven frame to the top and pulling myself up and over, dropping gently to the manicured lawn behind it.

Waiting until I’m sure no one was up and about, I start making my way to the back patio door. It’s one of those sliding door that very few ever think to put a bar in the track to prevent it being opened if left unlocked. Trying it, it wouldn’t budge, my jackknife on the outer handle pries it up enough that I could get to the inner lock hook. Forcing it down I’m able to glide the door open and get inside. Taking my knife out, dropping the outer handle back in place i’m able to close and lock it behind me.

Turning back to the room I’m surprised by the layout, to say it was functional would be like saying the government wastes tax dollars. There was a dining room table covered with a laptop. Going over to check it out i see the laptop is at least eight years old, but what really caught my eye was the six e-readers to the immediate right of the laptop. Checking then out i notice that there were open to some sort of romantic novel, one to a self help book about depression, one to a cookbook and one to the content page that read “Stories by Carhamgrater”

Turning I’m across from two six foot bookcases with full shelves, each organized into shelves of two row one on top of the other. The titles that face me are mostly romance titles. What catches my eye and arrests it is a small table between the bookcases with a flower vase containing two white roses and a single picture of a woman with brown hair wearing glasses while holding a cat who had an expression of “Help me!” on its face.

But what truly arrested my eyes were the brown that were to the right of the cat’s ears. They were like pools of pudding that I felt were drawing me in. The more I stared into them, the deeper I felt I was descending into them. Something stirred inside my mind and heart that I had never experienced before. Suddenly I was feeling that the Diablos could go to hell for all I was concerned. The long hidden morals that my mother tried to make me live by surged to the forefront.

Suddenly I understood everything she said about how a woman should be loved and cared for. How when you find the one for you the whole world would stand still until your with them. All the plans that I had in my mind for her evaporated instantly and All I could think was to get out of there before she caught me!

Going Back

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)