More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Name the main character

Connor, a nerd

My name is Connor Swift and I am thirty years old. I am halfway in between five and six feet tall with green eyes. I am not very muscular and one would probably say that there is not much special to me. I am the perfect nerd so it is not surprising that I was the president of the chess club when I was in high school. I have never been popular in my school since I had my nose in a book way too often. I follow a few animes and video games. I also have a fascination with Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.

After slaying the Endor dragon in Minecraft for the umpteenth time, I decide that it is time that I did something about my shyness problem. The few friends in my circle have given me several suggestions for blind dates, but they never go too well. When this envelope arrives from Wonderland Dating Service, I am of course skeptical. Who would not be skeptical of an agency that claims that its access point is a tree across the street. The only reason I am considering this is the fact that I have not had a successful date lately.

I feel that I am crazy as I am locking up my house in preparation to cross the street. As I am crossing the street, I picture the throng of people who will laugh at me when I collide with the tree and fall down on my butt. Who knows? The police just might arrest me and toss me into the loony bin. I imagine all of the bad things that could happen to me which each step that I take. To my utter surprise, I find myself passing through the tree to find myself at a train station. Even though I have never been here before, the depot looks very familiar to me.

I realize the reason the place looks familiar to me when I notice the scarlet Hogwarts Express in front of me that I have read about countless times. I am reeling because of this until I get to the front of train to notice a cranky old lady passing out pamphlets. She has graying black hair and glasses. I would think that the lady wearing frumpy clothes was Professor McGonagall if she wasn't wearing a name tag that said Paulene. I take a pamphlet and start reading it as I board the train.

The pamphlet begins to say that every real world person will see the agency differently. It also says that I might meet a girl from any number of worlds. If I fall in love with a girl here, the pamphlet suggests that I see the lady running the snack cart so I can take my heart's desire back to the real world with me. The most intriguing fact is that if I do not like the person I am, I can close my eyes and imagine myself as a different person. Enough reading. It is time to peek in some compartments and find a girl.

Who does Connor pursue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)