More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who gets cursed?

Conniving Boss

Frank Evans had gotten a job in the marketing department of an online furniture seller. The head of the department was Faith Kerns, a hot brunette.

Frank learned early on, she was a hard-driving woman who wore tight tops and tight skirts and would find ways to bend over around him then if she happened to see him glance at her chest or ass, she would threaten to turn him in to Human Resources for sexual harassment. She also stole his first big idea and took credit for it.

Frank wanted to quit, but he had student loans to pay off, and he had not worked at the company long, and knew Faith would not give him a good recommendation for his resume, so he was stuck.

Frank her some scuttlebutt that Faith had always used her looks and sexiness to get ahead, and rumors had it she had even threatened her male college professors in exchange for good grades.

One weekend, Frank was walking home to his small studio flat, when he passed a small store called Curious and Charms. He had never seen it before, and on a lark, he went in.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)