More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rickynight98 rickynight98

At Home

Confusion

Mark at the foot of his bed just stared at his hands in confusion. He thought out loud, "What in the world is happening to me?" He walked past his sister completely frozen on the sofa lying on it provocatively, but he could barely care less about it. He was more concerned why the world around him just seemed so silent... eerily silent and frozen. His mind flashed to the truck that froze right before it hit him. "Maybe I'm dead," Mark mused, yet something in his head said otherwise.

Still in a daze he walked around the house looking for a possible explanation but nothing sprung up to him. Nothing said, this was the problem. Mark sat down on the sofa across his sister and just stared at her hoping that she would move and say this was a joke. A deep fear set in Mark when the possibility that he was dead ran through his mind. The thoughts going through his head prevented him from seeing the and tantalizing position his sister was in.

He got up from his seat and he stubbed his toe against the dreaded coffee table corner... Ouch.

Time resumes...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)