More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

How did dad react?

Confused, but supportive

When your dad hears the news, he's taken a little off guard. The two of you had discussed the many outcomes of your examination today, but this was a path you hadn't considered until it was brought up by a friend the week before. He had done it last year and had yet to regret that decision. He had been heavily pregnant when you two talked, holding his oldest son that his boyfriend had given birth to a few weeks prior. Talking about his choice and the lifestyle he was living now had sparked something inside you. Maybe it was a result of your family only being you and your dad, but you found yourself wanting a bigger family, one in which you could be the 'mom' and the dad.

He listens to your logic and, while you doubt he fully understands, he's supportive of your choices. 'Just means I'll have more grandsons to spoil rotten, right?' was his response, an honest smile covering his face.

With your dad's support, you get straight to work. You doubt you'll find another man who got the injection willingly, but maybe you could find a bottom with a decent sized cock? Or maybe you could enter a poly relationship? It would be nice to have two partners you think. But where do you start looking? How do you explain your decision without sounding crazy?

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)