More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johndoe70 johndoe70

Confront the professor?

Confront the Professor

I marched to the Professor's office, in a fury. This was supposed to be my easiest class! What possibly could have gone wrong? I arrived at his office and knocked on the door. After a moment, the door opened and his assistant, Sean answered. Sean is a the sterotypical frat boy. He is short kid- about 5'6", early to mid-20s with messy blond hair, blue eyes, and a perfect complexion. He wont be much help, all he did in class was flirt with the girls and type on his smartphone with a bored look on his face.

Trying to compose my anger, I politely asked if Professor Huffington is available. The TA shook his head, and said "Sorry, he won't be back for a couple of weeks. He is out of the country speaking at a conference". Fuck.

Did I detect a bit of a smirk from his voice when he told me that? This arrogant little fuck always seemed to have it in for me. I know that he has had a crush on my girlfriend that dates back for almost a year now. That is probably why he does't like me. Now I am stuck dealing with him - this is not going to be easy.

My blood is boiling over, suddenly I pushed my way into the office and shut the door behind me. "How in the hell did I end up with a 'C' in this class? I did everything that was required and should have aced the final exam on top of that!"

Sean's face barely changed expression, despite my obvious rage. He does not seem to be the least big surprised. Could this be his doing? I should beat him to a pulp! No, that will just cause more problems, despite how nice it would be to beat that smug look off his face and replace it with a some broken bloody teeth.

Sean finally spoke "Well, I guess someone should have taken the class more seriously. I suppose you could have spent more time and energy studying and putting effort into your mid-term and final and less time with that girlfriend of yours."

"Fuck you, Sean. We both know that I aced this class. Fix it now or I will mop the floor with your face."

"Will you now? Does Lisa know what a violent meat-head she is dating? I don't think she would approve of such . Maybe i should call campus security right now and you can address your complaint to them? It would save them the trouble of a second trip for when I report your threat of upon me. I could have you expelled, you realize. That would be shame seeing how close you are to graduation."

Should I attempt to reason with him or just teach this punk a lesson?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)