More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ANonnyMouse12 ANonnyMouse12

What do you decide to do?

Confirming Suspicions: Katy's Perspective

Until I met Max I had spent most of my senior year alone. The moment we met as he sat beside me on the bus I was calmed by the fact he seemed even more awkward and shy than me. Talking throughout the trip though I learned we had the same favorite books and shows and that Max was kind of funny. The thing that really drew me to him though was how kind and patient he was. It made opening up to him at my own pace feel easy and not rushed. Our interactions always left me feeling happier than I was before, as well as, significantly less lonely. I began to really look forward to our moments after class and our time eating lunch together in the library. So when he asked me out a few months later, I happily said yes.

I had known that Steve and his gang bullied Max back before we had started dating. It was something I had seen as I had passed in that hall before we'd ever spoken. I'd always hated the way Steve treated Max but found myself too scared to do or say anything. Now that we were dating though it had been a while since we'd last seen Steve and I was hoping he had finally gotten bored and decided to leave Max alone. One warm spring day however, I learned how wrong I was.

"Come on Max let's head outside, it's so nice out, it'll be like a picnic." I said looking longingly out the library window. Max seemed nervous, I knew why, we had managed to hide away in the library all winter and had yet to see Steve while we were. Max hesitated.

"I don't know Katy I'm not really sure that's the best idea." I got sad as Max seemed to want to let the beautiful warm weather pass us by. Apparently Max noticed this because he shook his head and made to gather his things. "Alright you win, it is really nice out and I'm sure we can find somewhere quite to relax together." He said, I burst into a big smile and gathering my things as well, I followed Max out of the library and out behind the school to a secluded and shady spot that we both seemed to like.

I had just finished setting things up, and we had just begun eating when a familiar bunch of voices started approaching. I looked to Max and saw his panic, I hoped we were under their radar enough for them to just ignore us and pass by, but it wasn't meant to be. The group rounded the corner and nearly walked right into Max before they came to an abrupt stop.

"Oh, look who we have here!" Steve said, smirking, "Long time no see big fella." He took another step, kicking out with his foot and sending Max's lunch spilling across the ground. "Whoops, sorry, I guess that's what happens when you cower around corners." The rest of his gang burst into laughter as I was filled with anger. Max deserved better than this.

Just then they seemed to notice that I was there as well. "Someone else joined the loser club as well then?" Steve said to Max, pointing at me.

Max leapt to his feat as he rushed to step up in my defense. "Hey n-now, K-K-Katy." His actions made me happy even though his words were stumbling, I admired his courage to stand in my defence.

"Hahaha, the spastic can't even get out her fucking name!" Steve bellowed out laughing, "Here, let me help you get the rest of that brilliant speech out!" With that he sunk his fist into Max's stomach. He doubled over, gasping and wheezing for breath. I jumped to my feet and moved to grab Max's hand.

"Oh don't worry about him, he's used to this. Now let's see who exactly he's managed to trick into thinking he's worth hanging out with," Steve said, casually reaching out towards me. I froze as for the first time this giant of a man was focused on me. Terrified I just stood there as he confidently grabbed my breast. My heart began to hammer in my chest, my body immediately began to feel hot. Fear and arousal in equal measures flooded me as I stood terrified and frozen.

"Hey this bitch has some decent knockers!" he exclaimed, He squeezed my breasts a few more times and pleasure flooded my body. I wanted to say something to get angry and indignant at his actions. But I just froze and spluttered. "If you didn't wear such baggy clothes you might even be fuckable." With that he stepped back and began to walk off, chuckling, his groupies in tow. "See you later losers!"

I stood there there in shock for several more moments thinking about what had just happened, I was terrified, I was furious, but what worried me and scared me most was I was wet and very horny. Suddenly my thoughts returned to Max, "Oh my gosh, are you ok?"

Max sucked in a small breath. "Yeah, wasn't even that bad," his voice was shaky and his false bravado did little to hide that.

"You really should tell someone about-" I started,

"No!" Max's shout cut me off and startled me, "I mean, it's not like I can't handle it."

"Oh ok" I responded, looking at Max wondering what he was thinking. Had he just told a teacher both of us would be safer from Steve and his cronies.

As we finished our lunch I sat wondering what was wrong that Max wasn't willing to stand up to Steve even having seen what he did to me. We continued talking but I was wrapped up in my thoughts conflict forming as I was furious at both Max and Steve. Max for not being willing to say something to stop Steve from bullying both of us. And my anger at Steve was clouded with other feelings that I was trying to sort through.

That night at home I touched myself, not for the first time, but with thoughts of what had happened earlier that day running around inside of my head. When I came, I thought of Steve's rough treatment of me as he fondled my breast. Shortly thereafter I fell asleep.

What does the next day bring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)