More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheBeast13 TheBeast13

What happens next?

Confessions and Cock Sucking

They walked out of the athletic center and turned right towards the parking garage, where Ms. Scalici's car was parked, while Ariana continued their conversation,

"So, how was your summer, Ms. Scalici?"

Ms. Scalici laughed, "Oh Ari, you're a grown adult now. You can call me Ann Marie."

With a little giggle, Ariana responded, "That feels so wrong, but okay."

"There's nothing wrong with an adult addressing another adult by her first name, my dear." Ann Marie teased

"It doesn't feel so morally wrong, as much as it feels just incorrect. Like, your name was always, MISS Scalici, now its Ann Marie. It'll definitely take some time to get used to, but I'll make it happen... Ann Marie"

Holding hands, the pair continued walking towards the garage when a blonde girl, perhaps a sophomore or a junior, bumped into them, running away from something. "No, not something," Ari thought, "someone". A futa came barreling after the blonde girl slut tag in hand. Ariana gripped Ann Marie's hand a bit tighter as they, wisely, moved out of the futa's way. Second later, the futa had tackled the blonde girl to the ground and was actively pinning the blonde's arms down beneath her knees. Kneeling on top of her defeated, bawling conquest, the futa put the slut tag around the girl's neck and proceeded to slap the blonde, hard across the face.

"That ought to teach you to disobey me"

"Fuck you!" the girl screamed, "Someone help me! Please!"

The futa slapped her again, eliciting a yelp from the blonde. Rising to her feet, the futa grabbed the girl be her upper arm and started hauling the girl back towards North Hall. In a act of defiance, the girl wrestled her arm free of her futa mistress and started to run towards Ariana and Ann Marie. She had a glimmer of hope on her face as she picked up speed, but that hope was shattered when her futa mistress caught up to her and tackled her to the ground. Pulling her pants down, followed by the blonde's pants, the futa annoyedly grunted, "This is what ya get for trying to be nice," and thrust her cock into the blonde's ass. The blonde screamed in shock and pain as her virgin asshole was violently right there on the sidewalk. The futa continued pounding the blonde girl's ass for several minutes, seemingly enjoying her victim's pained screams. When she finally finished, the futa pulled out, and pulled her pants back up "haha what a small cock" Ariana thought. Grabbing the girl by the hair, the futa skulked past Ariana and Ann Marie. Looking Ann Marie up and down, the futa grunted, "you're next sugar tits' and dragged the blonde girl away.

Ariana broke the tense silence, "That was..."

"Rough" Ann Marie finished the sentence before they walked the rest of the way to Ann Marie's car in silence, clutching each other's hands a bit more tightly. Once they were safe in her car, Ann Marie continued,

"Can I confess something to you Ari?"

Looking into her former teacher's deep grey green eyes and replied, "of course"

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about our one night stand after you graduated. I've tried to, but every time I masturbate I see your face and I try to replicate the feeling of your cock inside me. I just can't get over how you laid down on top of me and rocked my world. Ari, you reduced me to a quivering puddle of orgasmic bliss," Ann Marie said

A smile snaked its way across Ariana's face, prompting Ann Marie to continue, "So, with that said, what are your thoughts?"

With a small chuckle, Ariana said, "There's a reason why you're the only person outside my family who I allow to call me Ari. I reserve that nickname for people I'm very very close to. As for not getting each other," she paused to let her subtle revelation sink in, "I would love to see where things go between us from here."

"I would LOVE tha-" Ariana cut Ann Marie off by kissing her with a burning passion on her lips. Ann Marie kissed her back, and moaned as Ariana cupped her face in her hands, gently caressing her feminine jawline. Ariana moved one hand to Ann Marie's breast and teasingly squeezed, causing Ann Marie to kiss her harder with more lustful passion.

Pulling back from the kiss, Ariana asked, "blowjob?"

"Blowjob," Ann Marie nodded frantically

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" Ann Marie reached down to Ariana's pants, unbuckling her belt and running her hand over the actively hardening bulge that sat along her thigh, cruelly restrained by her jeans. Ann Marie pulled back from their kiss and gazed intently into Ariana's eyes and pulled her long, jet black hair into a pony tail. With her beautiful hair pulled safely back, Ann Marie dove back in to retrieve Ariana's package. She unbuttoned Ariana's jeans and pulled out Ariana's long thick slab of breed meat. Reaching down with her other hand, Ann Marie pulled out Ariana's balls. Feeling the heat radiating off of each orb, and having Ariana's cock in hand, Ann Marie gasped. It's just so fucking big, she thought to herself. She had not forgotten how long and thick it was, but feeling it throbbing in her hand again was a real panty soaking moment for Ann Marie.

She started by licking her lips, ensuring they were sufficiently wet. She then began coating Ariana's tip with her saliva, and kissing her way down Ariana's footlong shaft and licking her way back up. She knew that Ariana loved the feeling of having that tongue worship her, and the act of licking her way back up the shaft had its intended effect. Ariana shuddered in pleasure and leaked a few dribbles of pre-cum, each containing about enough fluid to completely fill a thimble. Ann Marie let some of the dribbles glide down Ariana's cock and onto her face and lips. Others she licked up and swallowed. Taking Ariana's tip in her mouth, Ann Marie began to apply some suction. Making sure to allow some spittle to escape her lips and run down Ariana's cock, Ann Marie remained at the tip for a moment, massaging it with her lips and tongue, maintaining her suction.

Ann Marie's panties got wetter and wetter as she slid her face down Ariana's cock. Maintaining her suction and spit production, Ann Marie bobbed her head up and down Ariana's cock. Using her tongue to lick as far down as she could go when the tip would hit the back of her throat. Ann Marie spent the next forty five minutes slobbering on Ariana's cock in that car. Ariana ultimately finished when she gripped Ann Marie's head and her lover to take her cock deep in her throat. Ann Marie had a small orgasm as Ariana pushed her face down to her pubic zone and her cock started pumping its thick load into Ann Marie's throat.

Releasing her iron grip on Ann Marie's hair, she said, "That was..."

"Nice" Ariana finished Ann Marie's sentence for her with a look of contented bliss on her face

"Dinner?" Ann Marie questioned

"Yeah! That sounds great." Ariana replied

Ann Marie turned on the ignition and drove them to a nearby diner where they feasted on burgers, fries, and shared a milkshake like something straight out of a movie. Afterward, they returned to the parking garage and walked across campus to North Hall to continue their evening together in Ariana's dorm.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)