More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonstorywriter Anonstorywriter

Where does my story mainly take place?

Condo in the city with Friends

I graduated college just a few years ago and have a decent job at an advertising firm here in the city. Three of my friends (Kayla, Britney, and Megan) from college also got different jobs in the same city, so we felt that was a sign and moved in to a big condo together. Let’s be honest, we all come from families with money, so we just had to pick who was going to buy the condo and the rest of us would pitch in each month for the mortgage. Kayla was the lucky one to buy the place (with her daddy’s help of course), so she got the master bedroom with attached bathroom. The rest of us each got a bedroom and one bathroom to share. It at least had two sinks and a big shower stall. We agreed we could share Kayla’s tub if we wanted to take a nice bath or anything, so that was a bonus.

The place was nice in the main areas too. A big living room we furnished with a huge wrap around couch and tv, a big kitchen and walk-in pantry, a dining area (I’d say room but it was an open concept main living space so it wasn’t a separate room). The bedrooms even had l small balconies overlooking the street below. Overall, it was going to be a great place to live.

When does my story start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)