More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheShyGuy TheShyGuy

Which infidelities did you commit?

Comply to Fuck the Newcomer

Well, to spoil the ending, I cheated on Allison with this newcomer. Jealous and pessimistic onlookers never bothered me but never pleased me as well. But I proved all of them right. Our relationship was indeed too perfect and I sought thrill and challenges amidst the Eden we established.

That’s why when the new girl directly asked me whether I could fuck her, I wholeheartedly agreed, beginning the greatest and most fabulous chapter of my life, the period where I serviced my Goddess’s ascenscion and supported her with my whole body and mind.

Upon stripping down in an empty classroom, the passing students and teachers only adding to my excitement as it gave the thrill I so direly sought, I stood buttnaked before her as she licked her lips at my impressive appendage which hardened until it stood at fullmast, ready to plunge into her pussy.

Despite my girlfriend’s stunning appearance, the woman before me put Allison to shame in every aspect of beauty.

The pure confidence, the libido, the dominance, the massive mammaries and the long, toned legs were enough to convince me and my unrestrained sexdrive to fuck this hot visitor.

As I slapped her butt which rivaled even Allison’s I felt it jiggle like jelly and recoil like an AK-47, utter bliss for my male, craving eyes.

“Undress,” I confidently commanded as I nonchalantly stroked my huge cock up and down its length, a drop of precum already oozing from the large tip.

But she just smiled at me without replying at all.

Does she chicken out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)