More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackfox21 blackfox21

What's next?

Complications

(For those still having problems with Bronx's appearance the easiest way to describe him is to think of Dudley from Street fighter 4 only with a shave head. Not fully bald ,but hair is very low almost military style.)

Over the next few days Pyrrha had gone through the usual with waking up and changing for class, trying to control Nora's eating habits and destructive tendencies with Ren, gettings A's in all classes, dominating combat class and humiliating CRDL (again), and finally ending the day training Jaune on top of the roof. The only change to this routine was that on the second day she was emailed her newly drafted modeling contract and after carefully reading it for loopholes she signed it electronically and sent it back. On the final day, where she was expecting a location to go to later on she instead received a scroll call from her agent.

"What do you mean the cameraman can't be there. What happened?", Pyrrha asked in annoyance as it seemed she was mustering up her patience for nothing. Her mentor simply sighed over the scroll, Pyrrha could almost physically hear him rubbing his temples. "Welllll about that it seems he had an accident that caused him to go in intensive care. The report says he has four broken ribs, a broken wrist, a dislocated shoulder, a cracked jaw, bruises all over his body, and a fractured ankle."

Pyrrha cover her mouth with her hand as she gasped, "Oh my Oum, who could of done this!!"

Who could have done it indeed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)