More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ARandomGuy ARandomGuy

Am I Gonna Stay? Or Leave?

Complete Characters

Hello everyone, I know this branch doesn't mean much but this branch is a nice way to tell you a bit more about this story and what is to come.

but most importantly this branch is for letting you know which characters are there and how many more are to come. let's start--

John Doe (MC) - 25 years old hunk. a total alpha with a proud 9" monster and muscular body. I'm totally stubborn. since childhood. you can't blame me for this. blame my past. whoever I'm today, you can blame my past for that.

Sasha (my best friend) -23 years old and a total sweetheart. and if you think she'll leave you alone just because you're angry with her, then you're completely wrong here. she doesn't care about your feelings unless it makes her out of your life. she can't handle rejection.

Sasha

Jennifer (my recent crush) - 24 years old. don't ask me when I started to fall for her. but turned out she was transgender. I didn't have anything against them but she was also my old rival. she has a bigger cock than me. an eleven inches monster, but her ego is bigger than her cock.

Jennifer

Nikki (Ex-girlfriend) -24 years old. I was very happy when I didn't meet her for the last 4 years but with a bit of planning, she was at Sasha's birthday party, trying to ignite an old flame. she was just a good fuck for me. but it looks like she's gonna play an important role in my life.

Nikki

Natalie (Love Interest)- A long lost love, We met again when I thought suicide was my only option to run away from my life. but she came back into my life like a ray of sun. but can we still be together? only time will tell.

Natalie

Athena - I met her at a farmhouse party. she is the youngest of three friends of Jennifer. she's only 19 years old but turning into one of the most demanding and dominating girls. just like Jen, she's also packing a monster down there. an eight inches long cock. but we didn't meet alone yet. I think I'll show her soon that it's time for her to get on her knees.

Athena

Shelly - I meet her at the same party. she is 23 years old and has some cute looks. I have to see if she can be an informer too. she looks shy but actually isn't. she's a friend of Jen so better be watch out. but her looks say I can tame her. she also holds a big secret. not very big. 6" long secret.

Shelly

Ivanna- oldest of three girls. 26 years old and a total bitch. she is a real competition with Jen in every department and I think she is the most useful to help me against her too. but who'll ask her for help? as I said, she's a total bitch and has the biggest cock in three. 10" long with her free attitude.

Ivanna

Victoria (One of the main girls) - She enter my life when I thought Jen has won her battle against me and I can't stop her to harm my family. she always had a crush on me but my alpha status was keeping her away from me. but she realize I'm fighting a battle against Jen, she quickly jumped to help me. She's 25 years old and trans too. she is hiding a big secret inside her panties.

Victoria

Nora (love interest) - she was in high school when I was in college. she is just 20 years old. she always had a crush on me but was too shy to express her feelings. she is always on my side. she is a female.

Nora

Sage (love interest) - A detective by profession and my cousin's best friend. I met her at my cousin's wedding. she's a bit older than me at 28 years old. but she is much more mature and helpful from the heart. when she figured out my situation, she decided to help me out without asking.

Sage

Amber (Jen's best friend) - she is 23 years old shy girl. I met Amber during a party and her eyes were telling me she wanted to talk to me a lot. but she was Jen's friend and didn't want to betray her. later on, we got along and finally, that moment came when.......

Amber

Bella (Victoria's best friend)- she's 26 years old and when I first time saw her I was able to say she was a total slut. I mean, which girl gives head to a stranger on first meeting? but she was also a brain for Vic and soon I started to admire her too.

Bella

Alexa (Jen's mom) - I finally got to meet her when things started to heat between Jen and me. she's a total milf and with her, I'm planning to go even with Jen. she soon became my fuck partner.

Alexa

that's all the female/trans characters this story will have. unless someone else decides to write their own chapters and makes new characters.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)