More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

In which scenario do you want to play?

Common Life Scenario

You walk towards the direction she gave you. You're clearly excited. You have the opportunity to see her nude, something that you always wanted, craved for. But you also risk yourself to be seen nude by her. But if you don't risk, you don't win. So you decided to accept her invitation and meet her at the place she indicated you to play the game.

You definitely want to see her nude, see her hot, thin and nice looking body, her decent sized boobs, and her round ass. As you think about that, you also think about the rules of the game that you will play with her: seven items of clothing, accesories count as one (so if you lose one accesory, you lose all of them), once one of the players is nude, he or she has three attempts to regain one item of clothing, and each failed attempt is punished with a dare, which won't we harsh or will hurt any of the players, and if a player fails all the three attempts, he or she has to walk home totally and utterly naked. She add one extra rule: if she, that will play as the house, loses that three attempts, she will grant you that you can fuck her in three different ways. As you think about that, you finally reach the place. She's awaiting for you...

SUGGESTED OPPONENTS

Linda, your hot blonde co-worker, at her house

Morgan, the black chick owner of the gym where you go to train, at the gym

Jessica, the sexy redhead that works in the gift shop near your workplace, at the gift shop

Who is she? Where are you playing against her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)