More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MDMP MDMP

Follow the adventures of the Blue Birds or the Queen

Commander Shepard and the Spectresses.

Lieutenant Commander Jane Shepard is a veteran of the Systems Alliance military and a powerful biotic. Her incredibly high skill set and black ops experience made her incredibly valuable to the Kingdom of Frieden. Since being transported to Tierra, she has founded a new version of the Special Tactics and Reconaissance unit she served in back in the Milky Way. Answering directly to Queen Sansa, she leads her team of four on strike missions on Carduelis soil. Shepard is a 31 year old redhead with a toned, athletic, yet feminine form.

Dr. Liara T'Soni is an asari scientist. Her race is long-lived, biotically powerful and exclusively female. Serving the queen alongside her lover, Commander Shepard, Liara spends the remainder of her time attempting to establish an information network, similar to the one she commanded as Shadow Broker in her own universe. Biologically, Liara is over a hundred years old, but due to her species' thousand year lifespans, she is mentally a young adult.

Lieutenant Commander Ashley Williams is Shepard's second in command. A former Marine, Ash is a virtuoso with anything that fires lead. She spends her free time training with the other firearms users in the kingdom, praying and attempting to work through her frustrations with being stranded in a foreign world with only women for companionship. Ash is a fit, surprisingly curvy woman with caramel skin.

Miranda Lawson is a multidisciplinary scientist and covert operative. Back in the Milky Way, she ran the pioneering Lazarus Project, bringing Shepard back from the brink of brain , and was a highly-placed operative in Cerberus, a fringe human interest organisation. Miranda spends her off-mission time conferring with other scientists in the Kingdom of Friedan. Genetically engineered by her father to be a perfect human specimen, Miranda is a goddess in a skintight white bodysuit. Her ass was the talk of the Milky Way, and she is not shy of flaunting it.

Together, they are the Spectresses...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)