More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sundayhiker Sundayhiker

Where do we start?

Coming home from uni

It was a warm may day as I came home from a long day at university, my short pink skirt covered in cum as well as my brown fjellravn backpack filled with my books "fuck" escaped my mouth as i realised the asshole on the tram this morning ripped my white button down shirt while using me on my way to class.

Ever since the freeuse law came into effect my days have become longer and longer, this morning when i was on my way to university on the completely full tram a guy standing near the door came up behind me and reached under my skirt and pushed my white cotton thong to the side, his incredible fingers had me collapsing against him as he played with my clit, my pussy was so wet it started to run down his hand as he kept going my gaze looked ahead and in front of me i saw a girl wearing a pink Nike sports jacket with her blonde hair in a tight pony tail with her white apple headphones in her ears sitting getting eaten out by a guy while reading something on her phone next to her was another girl wearing a girl wearing nothing but a black half cup lace bra, a choker and a garter belt with stockings sitting on a guys lap impaled as the bumps of the tram bounced her up and down on him.

All of a sudden the guy using me bent me over at my waist forcing my view down to my white adidas shoes as i felt his cock at my wet entrance, eagerly awaiting the sex i grabbed the hand rail of the tram in front of me and braced myself and as i did he thrust into me, all the way in i felt his tip pressed against my gspot and then he begun, sliding back out and then back in with in and out i felt his incredible cock go as he used me on the tram, looking back up i saw the blonde putting her tight running shorts on and walk in front of me to get of at the stop, his moans are getting louder and his thrusts into me are getting quicker when all of a sudden he stops, grabs my hips so hard he bruises me and unloads his cum into me, i can feel shot after short hit my pussy walls.

After what felt like 15 minutes of him unloading into me he slides his cock out, pulls up his jeans and goes to the free seat on the tram leaving me bent over, thong pulled to the side with his cum leaking out of my pussy, I start to clean myself up when i notice while he was fucking me i missed my stop to my university.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)