More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by cyclone cyclone

Who do you mess with?

Comic book geeks

Gracie stopped time and made her way over to where the two girls were, on the floor staring at their comics with their asses in the air. 'I could have some fun with this' thought Gracie who started to grin. One of the girls was Asian with long black hair coming down below her shoulders. Her friend was a white redhead with lots of freckles. Gracie unzipped freckles' jeans leaving her ass stuck in the air and her nice star wars panties on display. She laughed at her panties as she spanked her for a few minutes.

Next she turned to the Asian girl. Gracie did the the same: unzipping her jeans while leaving her ass in the air but instead she was wearing a nice pair of superman panties. 'No one's gonna save you now.' She thought with a smile spreading across her face. After spanking the Asian girl, Gracie left for a chair at the front of the library but made sure she had a clear view of the two girls. For a while they didn't notice a difference but the guys behind them certainly did and started snapping pics of the girls asses. Eventually the Asian chick moved her hand up to scratch her ass but her hand was met with bare skin. She yelped as she turned around to see her exposed butt on show and quickly warned her friend about it to.

As they began to lift their jeans to save their dignity Gracie timestopped and came over giving them both a hard slap on the ass. Gracie wanted to play with them some more so she lifted freckles' shirt to show a cute star wars bra covering her small tits. She unhooked the bra and gave her nipples a quick suck before putting it on over her shirt. She then lifted the Asian girl's shirt which had a nice superman bra covering average sized tits. Gracie spent five minutes licking and sucking on them before putting her bra on over her shirt. Gracie unfreezed time and saw the girls flush red. They panicked and tried to get the bras off them as fast as they could. Gracie decided she wanted to publicly humiliate them, after all she'd always hated comic book geeks.

Public humiliation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)