More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AP007 AP007

Samantha...

Comfortably walked through the school

"Can definitely tell it's a boys school," Samantha thought to herself, slightly smirking as she remembered her practical experience at the school prior. She was already used to the glances at her figure from the senior students. "Although at least they try to be subtle about it. Raging hormones at their age is all it is," she thought to herself.

It was when she walked into class that her nervousness returned as she looked around at a group of boys that were no younger than 18, but all larger built and definitely not the studious sort. Some of them looked even older than John!

The principal began introducing Samantha in an authoritative tone: "Hello boys. This will be your English studies teacher for this year, Mrs Rogers. You may have seen her last year when she was completing her practical experience in a different class. Please show our school's trademark respect to her and make her feel welcome."

The way the boys listened to the principal showed that the boys respected him which gave her a bit of confidence that they were probably better behaved than they looked.

Samantha quickly perked herself up and attempted to show confidence: "Hi everyone. Umm yes I'm Mrs Rogers. I'll be having you for English studies this year. I'll try and learn names as we do the roll and then we can get started!"

After a smooth roll call, the lesson started and Samantha found her groove with the class. The boys were doing well, asking questions and interacting with the content. All of the boys except one.

She read his name again from the roll and noted his nickname being Nate. Fooling around, saying "PENIS" loudly every so often, chewing gum, hell even vaping at one point and trying to hide it unsuccessfully. He was the class clown and he was really ruining the lesson.

She could also handle it her own way by having him stay after class, although she'd get no support from the other staff. She could also listen to the principal's advice and simply give him a detention slip as per the school policy in which case she'd have his support.

Samantha tells Nate:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)