More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Halhalerson Halhalerson

How do you finish?

Come in her mouth and make her swallow it

You thrust your hips forward and grab Laura by the back of the head. You press her down as far as you can and start blasting her in the back of the throat with your cum. She tries to push away but she's so much smaller and weaker. She lets out a muffled cry of protest, but her mouth and throat are already filled with your jizz. You grunt and squirt load after load into her. "Swallow it Laura," you order her, pulling hard on her tiny head. She mumbles again pathetically and starts gulping down your massive load. You slide your soaking wet dick halfway out of her mouth and then all the way back in, over and over, her warm lips sliding up and down your shaft. She gags with each forward thrust and her eyes well up. You can tell that your load was too much for her tonight, that she didn't want it. She feels humiliated, but you love watching her suffer slaving over your dick. You keep her down there on your knees, cleaning up your cock for several more minutes before you take it out and push away from her, saying nothing. You lay back, fully satisfied. You look down at Laura, on her knees staring at the floor. She looks as though she's almost sobbing.

"Go get me a beer and something to eat," you tell her. She looks up at you with her big sad eyes, almost on the verge of crying. "Ok," she says shyly, and gets up and goes to the kitchen.

Laura comes back and gives you your beer and sandwich. You don't say thank you, but she thinks nothing of it. After a few minutes of silence (you watching TV), Laura shyly mutters, "hey baby, um... will you maybe do me tonight? I had a really hard day". She runs her fingers though your hair coyly. You used to occasionally go down on Laura, many many years ago. But you don't ever do it anymore - you don't like it and you don't like feeling beneath her in any way.

"I don't know babe," you say, staring forward. A few minutes pass.

"Ok," she says, obviously sad and dejected.

After a few more minutes you turn and start kissing her. Her tiny body trembles with excitement. She kisses back hard, thinking you've decided to do her a favor for once...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)