More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Halhalerson Halhalerson

What do you do?

Turn her over and fuck her ass

You run your hand slowly down toward her legs and she moans with pleasure, but then your grab her by the thigh and flip her over effortlessly onto her stomach. You rip her panties down and grab your huge hard dick in your hands. You her knees up so that her ass is in the air and her face is pressed against the couch.

"Baby, I - " she starts to say, and you suddenly ram your dick forcefully into her ass. She cries out in pain. You thrust hard, not easing her into it at all. You fuck her ass mercilessly and she moans and whimpers. She reaches her hands out in front of her, subconsciously grasping for some way to pull away. Her cries get louder and louder - she almost sounds as though she's crying. You grab her by the wrists and hold them tight in your powerful hands, forcing her arms outstretched behind her back. You take your bare foot and press it against the side of her face, forcing her head down hard into the couch cushion as you fuck her. Her cries of pain are muffled as you ram her ass. Since she just sucked you off, it takes a really long time for you to come. You just pound her for what seems like forever, slapping her ass and verbally abusing her. Finally you shoot a hot load into her ass and pull out, letting her arms fall to her sides. You take your foot off her face and you can hear that she is openly weeping now. She buries her face in her hands, curling up in a ball on the coach, sobbing softly. You get up and get yourself dressed. "Come to bed soon", you say, petting her on the head. She says nothing...

You wake up late the next morning. It's Sunday, probably around noon. Laura is not in the bed next to you. You get yourself up and call out for her. You look around the house but she's nowhere to be found. You shrug and head to the refrigerator and grab the last beer. Funny, you thought, you could have sworn there was a bunch of beer in the fridge last night. But you let it go. You sit down on the couch and crack it and take a big swig. Huh. Tastes a little funny. You smell it and take another sip. Definitely something weird about it. Maybe it's skunked, you think. But it's the last one so you just decide to finish it.

Where the hell is Laura? You think to yourself. You grab the phone and call her but she doesn't pick up. You leave an angry voicemail for her and go back to the kitchen. And then, suddenly, you are overcome with the strangest feeling you've ever had in your life. You become aware of every bone in your body. It's like you can feel your bones moving or something. Your head is swimming... and then suddenly everything in the room starts to look bigger and bigger. What the hell was in that beer? You start to panic. Was that acid? Am I hallucinating. Everything gets bigger and bigger until the beer bottle on the floor is as big as you are... Something very strange and terrible has happened... you've shrunk to the size of a 12oz bottle of beer...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)