More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Trandoshan12 Trandoshan12

What's on the menu? What happens next?

Come for the food, stay for the ambience

Stanley steered his aging car into the driveway with a loud creak. The retro-style building, brightly glaring in all its chrome and glass glory did look woefully out of place in the commercial downtown area. The chubby driver looked just like a paranoid, anxiety-plagued prepper stereotypically would. Unkempt, stubby beard, eyes that were constantly jumping and studying his surroundings and a beer gut covered by an ill-fitting, faded band shirt.

He sure wasn't attractive or even worth a second look. Having found refuge in online conspiracy circles, and even attaining a certain prominence in public forums, Stanley was among the first to read the news of the new calamity engulfing the world. Nobody had known what was happening at first. It took a while for the alarm bells to ring. By the time they understood it, it was too late.

Stanley had always believed it would happen. And prepared for it.

He had spent the last few months in an ad-hoc bunker (his basement) which he had stocked with anything recommended by his online friends. Canned food, distilled water, novelty knifes and carrier bags surrounded him. For a while he heard shots and noises outside and felt vindicated. He even had a generator running to keep himself busy by watching and endless array of shows he had downloaded and jerking off to his gigantic porn library. If the world ends, at least he'd keep a memory of the good parts, Stanley figured.

Then he started running low. First the gas, then the food. Soon enough he had to live without the TV. Soon, he had to start rationing. He wasn't starving or anything, in fact having to cut back on the sweets probably spared him from turning into a walking meatball. It was the boredom that was driving him up the wall. He tried doing anything, but with nothing to occupy his mind or jerk off too, it was doomed from the start. Always being a bit weak-willed, he caved very soon. The decision came easy.

That fateful morning, he opened his door, fully expecting to go outside for the last time.

Instead, he found a world that was surprisingly unchanged. The sky wasn't red. He didn't emerge to a burned-out hellscape. The house was still standing. It wasn't looted as much as he could see. Hell, there was even electricity coming out of the socket.

Incredibly, even the TV worked. He turned it on. What he saw shocked him, to say the least. Running outside, the "survivor" jumped into his car, still standing where he left it. He was in such a hurry that he almost ran over the mailbox.

Normally Stanley hated going downtown. It made him feel anxious. Not this time, though. He had a hard-on for the entire drive.

He didn't see too much ordinary on the way there. Perhaps there weren't as many cars around as he remembered. It's the subtle changes that made him hopeful. There was a noticeable imbalance of women everywhere. Dressed in ways that would have turned heads before, they now seemed to be going about their day normally in skimpy short skirts, painted-on-shorts and micro-bikinis. The few men he saw around had at least two chicks at their sides. Most had more. And they definitely weren't worried about being inappropriately handsy.

When he climbed out of the car, Stanley was visibly in a hurry. And there was a sizeable bulge in his pants. Looking a bit goofy, the overweight, chunk man hurried towards the door of his chosen venue to "test the waters". He didn't know why he went here of all the options. Probably because he had some childhood memories of the place.

The place was as empty and deserted as he remembered it. Perfect. He didn't want anyone disturbing him when ... Oh yes! Stanley's dick almost jumped out of his pants when he saw the two waitresses cleaning up one of the tables.

Both were smoking babes who belonged on magazine covers. But that wasn't even the hottest part. Besides a pair of retro stiletto heels, a naked apron with a period-appropriate motif was all they wore. With their backs turned to him, Stanley was treated to the sight of two perfect, perky and thick asses. While his dick twitched inside his baggy slacks, he gulped loudly. He was incredibly horny after months of being alone, and this was way too much for him right now. The two girls looked up and gave him a bored customer service rundown, slowly walking towards him. The blonde greeted him with a smile:

"Hello Sir! Welcome to Wham Bam! We're happy to have a man here! Please choose any seat you like"

Stanley was trying his hardest not to look at the beautiful tits poking out on both sides of her "uniform". Being talked to helped take the blood out of his dick at least slightly. He hurried towards one of the cushioned seats, shifting the table with a loud creak before setting his heavy frame down.

"Would you like something to drink? A coke perhaps? We can give you our menu or recommend a dish. Whatever you like, Sir"

He looked up to find both girls standing at his desk. Well, first his nose caught a pleasant feminine smell. Then he saw them standing above him in the corner of his eye. Stanley tried to pretend to look for a dish. But the fact that the waitresses' tits were at his eye level certainly wasn't helping.

He finally managed to shift his gaze upwards a while later to see both hotties regarding him with attentive smiles.

"Sir, can we help you pick something?", the younger brunette chimed in. She looked like a Latina, with feisty eyes and sun-kissed skin. Her voice had a spicy, sexy accent. And she sounded a bit more impatient than her colleague.

Stanley was never known to do well under pressure. Feeling a the peculiar mix of intimidation and horniness, the heavy-set man hurried to give a response:

"uhmmmm... a cheesburger please. With fries. And uhmmm .... a coke"

The white girl fetched a pen and wrote everything down on an old-fashioned notepad. He tried his best to sneakily eye her tits the whole time. He was not fooling anyone, but the females did not seem to mind. The blonde repeated the order.

"Anything else, Sir?"

Stanley felt sweat running down his bloated neck. If... what he had seen was true. His dick jerked. He could...

"Do you have any ... uhmmm... extra items on the menu?", he blurted out.

The blonde looked quizzed. Smooth, Stanley. Real smooth.

"Do you want some desert sir? I am not sure if I follow"

The bombshell seemed genuinely confused. Her smile was warm and welcoming. If Stanley could see it, it might reassure him. But instead, the fat pervert was almost drooling all over himself, ogling the beautiful pale gazongas, just an arm's reach away.

"Isn't it obvious? He wants his dick sucked.", the Latina finally chimed in.

Stanley almost swallowed his tongue. Had they found out? Panicking, he tore his eyes away from the barely covered breasts and opened his mouth, ready to give some of his trademark half-assed excuses:

"Uhmmm... I wasn't..."

Instead of indignant rage, he found the girls grinning hungrily.

"Of course, I will gladly oblige, Sir", the dark-haired beauty purred at him. She seemed to be mocking him.

And the thought of sucking a middle-aged, obese man's chubby, underwhelming cock made her lick her lips.

Before Stanley could do anything but leak a major spurt of pre-cum into his pants, the brown-skinned waitress already sank to her knees and climbed under his desk in one smooth motion.

"I'll take this, Becky. My turn now", she whispered. The sound barely registered on Stanley's radar. For the first time in years, he felt a pair of skilled hands prying open his fly and all he wanted was to bask in the moment.

The blonde looked slightly pissed. She smiled when she caught David still casually eyeing her tits, but turned around to walk off towards the counter.

When he saw her fat ass jiggly to and fro as she walked away, Stanley remembered what he came for. This was his chance!

"Hey, uhmm.... could you uhmmm ...join too?"

Her name must have been Becky (not that Stanley cared). The waitress looked back with an incredibly seductive, thankful smile.

"With pleasure! As they say - two mouths are better than one"

The bombshell blonde seemed genuinely happy while she hurried back towards their underwhelming customer. Stanley didn't care much for the food either way - getting his dick sucked by a pair of babes was a definite first for him. The restaurant had 5 stars already as far as he was concerned.

"hmmmghh"

The annoyed sound that came from below his table sounded less than pleased, but then again, it was soon replaced by loud, sloppy wet noises as the Latina (the heavy-set man she was about to fellate did not even know her name), engulfed him in her mouth and started bobbing her head in his lap with, expertly navigating around his gut. The slut wasn't holding back and the sloppy, wet noises turned into a debauched soundtrack for the diner. Stanley grunted, digging his fingers into the desk as he held on for dear life. That slut definitely wanted to get his nut for herself. And Stanley wasn't particularly picky about which cunt he shot into it too. Any hole was good as far as the his underwhelming dick, short and stubby dick was concerned. Still not quite believing what was happening, he felt the familiar tinge of an approaching orgasm.

Life had definitely changed for the better.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)