More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedDiamond RedDiamond

Where do you go first?

Combined Universe

This option confuses you, but the note next to it explains it. "This universe is one made up of many. Some universes have very few girls, and it may be a waste of time to go between them, so to speed things up, they have been combined. Here is a list of the current ones. More may be added later as we continue to find more options for you to go to."

You recognize the universes listed and realize that some are a bit odd

One-Punch Man

Super Mario

Gravity Falls

Angel Beats

Re: Zero

Undertale

Deltarune

Attack on Titan

No Game No Life

And more to come!

Seeing AOT and Angel Beats makes you wonder why those were chosen. One-Punch man is also an odd one, but you remember the two psychic sisters are hot as fuck, so you decide to enter this one. You decide to go alone on this one. You grab a backpack, just in case since you have no clue what to expect, and activate the remote. The portal opens, and you hop inside.

(NOTE: While I will try to at least get all the first chapters done for each girl in this section, I probably won't do much with this for a while. I want to focus on the first four stories for some time, so I get some parts of this complete. I don't have time to write these, but I will still put some things here and will focus on it in turn)

What is on the other side?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)