More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Asterinium Asterinium

What will he choose?

Combinations

If before Jonas's thoughts about the Lenassor are that they're lustful but friendly in nature, now it seemed more like they seduced their prey and train it to become a war/sexual .

Looking at the options, Jonas couldn't find more information about them more. The only thing that can help him to deduce their functions is their names.

Shapeshift and Sense Intentions appeared on both lists, so it seems like something important to both races and a point of connection between them. It should be fair to pick one from each and let two slots still up from here.

Looking at the other skill, there was something related in two of them. Both Persuasive Voice and Charming Voice should amplify my my voice power, making them a good choice if I want to combine them.

Maybe Phantom Body and Silk Touch also can have a combination? They surely seem more interesting than the other choices.

Float and Mind Trickery don't seem to really have a impact to me, maybe Float can be something cool but it doesn't seem enough. Phantom Body sounds way more cooler to Jonas.

On the other side, Silk Touch also seem better than the other three. Hypnotic Eyes and Entrancing Smell appeared more like something to get prey than to keep it. Silk Touch seems like something that will make your prey want to come back again

Ultimately he decided Silk Touch, Phantom Body, Charming Voice, Persuasive Voice, Shapeshift and Sense Intentions. These looked like good choices.


Silk Touch - Beginner

The user have a naturally pleasant touch. At the Beginner Rank the user can weakly affect someone senses.

Phantom Body - Beginner

The user can naturally form phantasmagoric members. The Phantom members don't have difference from a normal body part and can be used as a catalyst to skills. At the Beginner Rank the user can create one vague body part.

Charming Voice - Beginner

The user have a naturally charming voice and it have a especially seductive effect in females or something attracted to the user. At the Beginner Rank the user can use it to seduce weak minded or women.


Persuasive Voice - Beginner

The user naturally have a persuasive voice that can easily control someone. At the Beginner Rank the user can affect someone weak minded or .


Sense Intentions - Beginner

The user can gain natural insights about the intentions of someone in contact. In the Beginner Rank the user can vaguely feel the emotions of someone.


Shapeshift - Beginner

The user have the natural ability to change bodily characteristics. At the Beginner Rank mild facial and skin changes can be made.


Jonas was extremely happy with his choices and even more with Phantom Body, this skill may be promising in the future.

After choosing his new skills, Jonas noticed that there was a new blinking spot beside his name on the status window. It was the red blinking word 'Tutorial '.

What that mean?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)