More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Where to?

Colonial America

You woke up, naked you noted immediately, in a dark room, clearly with a thunderstorm raging outside. You looked around and noticed how bare the room was with only a crude couch, a wooden dining table, and a hearth.

You wobbly stood up and heard a slight creaking noise upstairs and a barely noticeable thumping sound...

Did you just hear a muffled moan? This required a thorough investigation.

You were wobbly in your first few steps until you reached the stairs and used the railings for support. As you made your way up, the sounds became louder and clearer, the sounds of sweet sex you figured. You moved hastily but quietly, eager to witness bouts of coitus going on right near you.

The upstairs hallway was just as spartan as the area below save for three doors. The door at the end was slightly open and had some light leaking out… and where the noises came from.

You crept quietly upon the door and went against, almost cartoon like as you put your back to the door. Your head slowly turned to peak inside the crack and there before you was the glorious sight of MILF/teen action upon a bed with primitive clothes strewn on the floor.

A small, blonde, pale waif with B cup breasts was having her small, round ass destroyed by an older, red headed woman with a curvy figure, her G cups bouncing with her every thrust. The older woman kept two hands wrapped around the girl's waist while the girl clenched onto the sheets for fear life, even biting down on a pillow.

The woman must've been big judging from the way the eighteen year old's belly bulged and how red her pale face was. You noted she was wielding a four inch cock below her waistline though her balls were quite big, being the size of tennis balls.

They were both sweaty and the smaller of the duo's back was nearly caked in cum.

God, it looked so good! You could feel your body aching, your nipples and cock hardening!

Step in, watch, leave, or?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)